Cycling (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ Dee's Dreamie Adoptions!~

septemberism

Hello~
Bells
Feedback
100% (39) +
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ Dee's Dreamie Adoptions!~

I've had my second town for some time now, so I figured it's time to start a little cycling thread! The only person doing this is me, so please cut me some slack!~ (If someone does want to join in, send me a PM & we can arrange something!)​

Welcome! ヾ(⌒∇⌒)ノ

This thread will pretty much be like any other standard cycling thread! I've been doing small villager giveaways (usually drawing contests) here on TBT/Reddit, but now that I have some experience, I figured it would be a good time for me to start a cycling thread and give back to everyone on here! ^-^​

Rules:
1. No Reservations. They're a little too hard for me to keep up with! The only reserves will be done by me, because it's my cycling town & I'm still searching for some villagers.
2. Do not claim villagers that aren't in boxes! This will just make everything messy, and it goes alongside by reservations.
3. All villagers are first come, first serve.
4. For popular villagers (list below), I do require dreamie proof. Popular villagers will not be raffled off, but do require at least 10 Wi-Fi Ratings, and all of the Wi-Fi Ratings you have MUST be positive.
5. Do not use the villagers I give to you as profit. If there is an accident or they do decide to move away, PLEASE hold a giveaway. If I find out that you have sold one of the villagers that I have given to you, you will no longer be allowed to adopt from my thread.
6. If there is a villager that you want that is on autovoid, please tell me to take them off!
7. Once I annouce a villager in boxes, you have 20 minutes to pick them up. I do not want to wait for you to TT one of your villagers out.
8. Do not try to bribe me. No offer will work.

All of these villagers WILL require dreamie proof and you must meet certain requirements which are listed in the rules.

Marshal
Julian
Marina
Zucker
Stitches
Ankha
Lolly
Lucky
Fauna
Diana
Beau
Erik
Merengue
Fang
Whitney​

Current Villagers in Trost:
Key: Autovoid - Popular Villager, Need Dreamie Proof - Will Be Announced - Reserved By Me

Julian
Genji
Fang
Croque
Gayle
Twiggy
Puck
Fauna
Pippy
Diva

The only thing I ask for in return is a positive wifi rating!​

Last edited:
Hello, I have a question!

I'm having big troubles with a trade, (Bob for Stitches) because we both have 10 villagers. They both are in boxes already, so we have a really bid problem! We are looking for someone to hold Bob, and who can tt him out for the other person! I can pay!

Sorry if you are not interested, but I really need to ask!

Shep has been voided! (✖╭╮✖)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello, I have a question!

I'm having big troubles with a trade, (Bob for Stitches) because we both have 10 villagers. They both are in boxes already, so we have a really bid problem! We are looking for someone to hold Bob, and who can tt him out for the other person! I can pay!

Sorry if you are not interested, but I really need to ask!

I'd love to hold onto him for the other person! Does the person need him right away or do they mind if it takes a bit?

Last edited:
Really? THANKYOU <3

I need to talk to Skully for a sec, because she is my trading partner! But it would be sooo great if you could help us!

Really? THANKYOU <3

I need to talk to Skully for a sec, because she is my trading partner! But it would be sooo great if you could help us!

Yeah sure! I don't mind. ^-^ Just tell your trading partner that it might take a bit for me to TT him out.~

Yeey she's oke with it ^^!

I'll add you and open my gate!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gate = open!

Aah thankyou so much!!
Oh and I don't mind waiting for him to be cycled out that's fine <3 :)

Rad! I'll PM you when he's all in boxes! ^-^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeey she's oke with it ^^!

I'll add you and open my gate!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gate = open!

Coming now! c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

FREYA IS MOVIN' OUT!

Freya_NewLeaf_Official.png

20 minutes until voided.

I'll take her :)
My favorite villager Whitney moved out on me unexpectedly so I'd love to replace her with Freya if you'll consider me

Last edited:
Back