• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia III: The Murder Before Christmas [Game Over/Town Win]

All though it took me two days without sleep, I read Karla's post. Finally some legitimate evidence, if he is mafia, would that make Oath one as well? I remember him being pretty protective of him during the election.

Horus, read what I literally just posted.

Oh well, maybe not

This deserves a Golden Raspberry Award for worst acting in the history of Mafia.

Well, it looks like Horus will be lynched, unless Trundle, Kippla, Karla or I change our votes.

(Even if BlueLeaf and Lynn vote for Kippla, they won't have enough votes to save Horus from getting lynch.)

- - - Post Merge - - -

*lynched.

This deserves a Golden Raspberry Award for worst acting in the history of Mafia.

K3RmOE3.png

Put my vote for Horus, the reasons to kill him anyways and the fact that he wants to die... Any contributor to the town wouldn't die on purpose and it wouldn't make sense. He's pretty much lost hope if you know what I mean, lol Mafia won't win this game with only 2 mafioso left and one already figured out.

NIGHT 6

2hpoSOU.jpg

NIGHT 6

Horus the Raspberry blowing fiend was violently pulled away from his collection of My Little Pony to be hung. With a quick snap, red was everywhere. The scent of jarate filled there air, one mafioso left.

Horus the Mafia Goon was lynched.

Blu Rose the Miller
was crushed by a flying ice cream truck.

Lynn105 has been incarcerated for Night 6 and Day 7.

24 hours yadda yadda yadda, get those actions in.

Lol ok Hikari. Here's my prediction. You're gonna attack me tonight, and I'm going to survive. Then I'm going to lynch your sorry ass tomorrow.

Quick question - why was lynn incarnated?

Horus was Mafia. No surprise there. Both Millers are dead, but it wouldn't matter at this point considering the DTs are dead.

It's down to this last lynch.

Basically Laurina's long post accusing you, which you never answered satisfactorily. Also, once again, this hesitancy to lynch Tina here, when it was absolutely clear she was a Roleblocker:

I guess their's no chance they're a Miller or they were framed, huh? I'll go ahead and vote for them...
I mean this, once again, sounds just like when you said you "had to" vote for VD.

And then from here, you jump in to attack Dolby during his exchange with oath:
Dolby's not accussing Kippla because Tina constantly questioned Kippla.

It's not the best logic...
And what follows is some similarly terribly acting between you and oath while you two subtly bounce the idea of Dolby is Mafia back and forth.

Well, I can't really defend myself much, because I'm just a Townie. I trusted the wrong people (VD and Oath.) Also, like I said before, when I said I "have to" vote for Tina, I meant since the evidence was so good, there was no reason not to vote for her.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, since nothing happened last night, isn't it possible that Lynn is mafia? She is in jail.

And since they's only one mafia, they would be 1 KP, still. But, if my theory about Lynn is correct, then Mafia KP is 0, and that is why nothing happened last night. (That, or the mafia tryed to attack someone and they were protected.)

I think we have enough evidence to lynch Hikari at this point. You have no solid defense. Sorry man, everyone ##Vote: Hikari

Okay, I hope we (the town) still win this though...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Voted for Karla, since he accussed me of being Mafia, even though I'm not.

Back