• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia III: The Murder Before Christmas [Game Over/Town Win]

Yeah, I'm really scared it will end up like last time, and I'll die Night 1. I don't think the vigs should use their shots unless they're confident they will hit Mafia.

Agreed, vigs shouldn't use their shots until at least night 3. Paramedics should protect the players who have experience in the game.

DAY 2

rFAFrcc.jpg

Kerryelizabeth and Gandalf had met at the tavern, briefly for a friendly drink before they parted ways and left for their respective homes.

"Be safe out there," Gandalf said in passing as the tavern locked up.

"I'm always safe, I doubt the mafia would really go after a small fish like me," she jokingly replied.

Gandalf begun walking home from the tavern when he spotted a figure dart by the front of the mayor's residence. Hesitant, he stumbled after the shadow with an awful feeling in his gut and strangely enough, deja vu. Having finally caught up, he was surprised to see Fireninja1 casually walking home.

"Why on earth were you near the mayor's house tonight Fire?" Gandalf inquired, quickly following up with, "Plotting to get revenge because they lynched your friend?"

"Noo," Fireninja1 exclaimed, "I had stopped by in hopes to clear my name and ask to claim his possessions, while trying to appear as innocent as possible as weird as that sounds. It's scary business for such a joyous time of year, instead of stuffing stockings were have to prove we're not affiliated with scum."

"Troubling business indeed, but we can prove you're not mafia for the both of you," a voice rang out followed by two gunshots.

Gandalf and Fireninja1's bodies were found floating in the town fountain, with Kerryelizabeth's body replacing Serena the statue's spot.

Gandalf the townie did not watch his back.

Fireninja1 the townie did not react fast enough.

Kerryelizabeth the townie was overconfident.

Day will end in 42~ hours, returning the deadline to 5 PM EST.

vwMin.gif

We lost THREE townies. That will make it much easier to nitpick the important ones, and plus it just lowers our chances.

Only three deaths? A paramedic must have blocked someone. At least we didn't lose blue roles! RIP: Fire, Gandalf, and Kerryelizabeth.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*protected

Fireninja and Kerry? Really? Well, no blues dead, and there's a kill unaccounted for. Anyone who got hit should claim right now. It's 4am, I'm going to sleep but will make a big post in the morning.

Thank god it was only townie deaths last night. Either a paramedic protected successfully or a etern was shot. Either way, only three people died. With there already being four confirmed townie roles, we should easily be able to spot how many people continue to role claim townie, and how much truth is really in their statement.

The deaths of FN1 and Kerry are a shock to be honest (more so in the case of the former). Could it have been a vigilante / assassin shot who thought they were suspicious, and that two (or more) medics saved the right people from a Mafia hit? I think it is time to take a look back at their posts, and find possible connections.

I wish all of my luck to my townie friends, and will be watching you all from heaven... Good luck, and watch your backs

Kerry got killed? She's barely posted! Better her than a blue role, I suppose. No offense intended though.

So, the three deaths were people who didn't post much??

Hm, it kinda strange that Kerry and FireNinja were targeted. Perhaps the mafia has no leads either?

I have one suspicion for who is mafia and that is based entirely off of
THIS
Me too. I'm a bit disappointed, but it's a good role and very useful too. C:
The mafia would've suspected Kippla of having a blue role a long time and killed him last night. I believe that there is a chance that Kippla is a blue role or town, but I highly doubt that.

Here is the post range for Kerry and FN1. They are both located near the top.
image.jpg
They both posted around the 13-15 range which was sufficient. Don't see anyone suspecting them back then as well, although it was only Night 1. No death was perfect so far.

I'm not going to vote for Kippla stright away because i want to hear a defense

I have one suspicion for who is mafia and that is based entirely off of
THIS

The mafia would've suspected Kippla of having a blue role a long time and killed him last night. I believe that there is a chance that Kippla is a blue role or town, but I highly doubt that.

So, you think Kippla's mafia?

Kippla being disappointed about their role, surviving the night...I don't recall there being any interactions between Kippla and the deceased.

I don't think Kippla is mafia but I do agree that I found that post suspicious. Plus, she survived which is a bit more suspicious.
But then again, she hasn't posted anything else suspicious.

So, you think Kippla's mafia?

Kippla being disappointed about their role, surviving the night...I don't recall there being any interactions between Kippla and the deceased.

Yes, I think that Kippla is mafia, I don't like to of decesed interactions unless their friends(i always kill my friends when i'm mafia). What mainly tipped me off was the good and useful part. Not him being disapointed

- - - Post Merge - - -

BBG, that is a good point

I'm not entirely convinced of it. I'm also not convinced of anybody at this point, mostly because nobody has really posted all too much.

Back