• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia III: The Murder Before Christmas [Game Over/Town Win]

I believe the three post minimum requirement is for every Day/Night Cycle. So it appears Klinkguin, if not lynched, will have another 24 hours to get in one or two posts. We shouldn't let a potential modkill give us justification for not lynching someone. If it were a three post minimum requirement for each day and another three for each night, then it'd be more plausible to go after someone else as he would only have an hour left.

Yeah, you're right there. Nevermind then. Carry along!

I never said I wouldn't share, I said I'm not ready to yet. Stop being such a cottonheadedninnymuggins. I don't really see why you are having such a negative attitude and refusing to help the town. You're really not gaining anything from it at all. I'm going to share my suspicions, just hold on a bit.

Not a negative attitude. Trying to get some pressure on our elected roles here, and not have a repeat of last game where Kayla and I just cruised along and everyone followed what we said. And hey, at least there's some posting happening now.

Alright, I'm prepared to post my first suspicion.
River
So far, we haven't seen too much of River this game, but she ran for elected role but at the same time was super determined earlier to put down Karla. River said,
Karla seems to have everybody eating from the palm of his hand. It makes perfect sense for me that if he was mafia, he'd gun so hard for mayor or sheriff, and everyone is doing exactly what he wants them to do.

Did anybody learn from last game that the two who wanted the elected roles so bad were later found to be mafia?
This post really don't make sense. Karla didn't have everybody eating from the palm of his hand at all. Almost everyone was questioning Karla and a lot of people suspected him right off the bat. Next, River didn't explain how "everyone is doing exactly what he wants them to do." To me, here, it seems like River is trying to put negative attention on Karla for no good reason. The logic is flawed.
Next,
So Karla wants to be an elected role.

This seems a little bit suspicious to me, just because I know he is a skilled player, and I know he knows how to play the game. But people have raised the right questions. Because chances are hes going to be at the top of the list to be killed by the mafia so Karla could be coming at the elected role from that angle.

I'd much rather see somebody who knows how to play the game, and will be active within the game than somebody who has little experience and little interest.
More negative attention, in my opinion.
Next is this post,
I wouldn't mind stepping up as an elected role, as I am a townie, and I do have a little bit of experience with this game. I know it probably won't happen but its worth a shot.
River stepping up as an elected role, and also a townie roleclaim. As we all know, townie is a nice neutral role for a mafia to roleclaim as. If I'm not mafia and Karla isn't mafia (not confirmed obviously), I'm pretty sure the mafia would be sending in someone to try to run for elected position. Laurina, River, and VillageDweller were the only other three that ran other than Karla and I.
Next is,
Yes, except last game, people actually called our Kayla at least, and the town didn't lynch her, people even threw shade on Justin and nothing happened. I'm just saying people should take a careful look at other people before casting their vote.

As for myself, I put it out there without taking it seriously as some other people in the game.
This was posted after a big speech I made found here: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...re-Christmas&p=2055928&viewfull=1#post2055928
First off, River is again trying to draw negative attention to the running roles, but not as heavy this time. Next we see "I put it out there without taking it seriously as some other people in this game." If anyone understands what River is trying to say here, please tell me, because I don't understand. It looks like River is possibly saying she is not taking the game seriously? I don't know.
Finally,
If I get elected, I'd like to work alongside of the mayor to help take the mafia one by one.

I do have experience with this game and know how to play.
This may be my first time playing as a vanillanger but I want the town to be successful.
River is still running, but what is she doing? Nothing. She probably realizes at this point that there is no use running due to the high amount of votes that Karla and I had. From what we've seen, River wanted to run but had no lengthy or very helpful posts. All she's posted is bring down the elected roles and then running herself.
Feel free, anyone, to try to pick this apart. I'm open to everything you have at me, and please, as I said, try to analyze yourself as well.

One, thanks to Karla for standing up for me.

Two, does this mean that we should also somewhat suspect Horus and MyLifeIsCake? Or, should I just shut up?

Farobi - Made many more posts during the elections last game, including similar style of candidate analysis to this game. Not sure why he only posted once, but he doesn't stick out to me as Mafia.

The only reason why I made many posts during the past game elections was because Prof Gallows kept on arguing with me ?and there my post count gradually and gradually increased. In this game though, I don't think anyone really questioned my analysis which pretty much kept me silent. But if anyone has questions regarding my analysis, lemme know.

Trundle: I can assume that River means she's taking it seriously, but not as seriously as an active player. I'm not her or anything, but I think that's what she's saying. Although, she was running and said that, so I think she's saying she isn't that serious about the election? It could also mean she's not trying as hard as Karla or someone. It's pretty confusing myself, really.

Blu Rose: Karla said they're not lynch candidates as of right now, but they're people to watch.

A quick thing to add to the River post - she has said that she doesn't know how to play as town.

In this case, why did she run for Mayor?

Yes, Blu Rose is right. I posted that due to that fact that I wasn't taking it as seriously as somebody like Karla.

As for the other posts I've made so far in this thread, I wanted the town to pay attention to who they were voting for, instead of just the person that has run the last two games.

I threw my standing out there so I could actually have a role in the game, besides being a townie. As most of you who are playing has heard me say, I've never had to think of a game plan for not having a role in mafia. Hence why I was so active in the first game, because I had a game plan in place already for a mafia role.

As a side note, it's day one. Don't expect us to come up with some amazing and mystical post this early in the game. We're doing our best to analyze and so far no one else has posted any suspicions. Don't expect us to find any.
As of now, who do you all want to lynch? We have 15 minutes. If we aren't lynching River I'm not 100% sure who to go for.

Yes, Blu Rose is right. I posted that due to that fact that I wasn't taking it as seriously as somebody like Karla.

As for the other posts I've made so far in this thread, I wanted the town to pay attention to who they were voting for, instead of just the person that has run the last two games.

I threw my standing out there so I could actually have a role in the game, besides being a townie. As most of you who are playing has heard me say, I've never had to think of a game plan for not having a role in mafia. Hence why I was so active in the first game, because I had a game plan in place already for a mafia role.

Didn't BlueLeaf say that?

So you want to lynch me because I encouraged the town to think about who they were voting for? I didn't push as hard as some people in this game to become an elected role.

I'm pretty sure if I was mafia, that would be my number one goal. To get in a position to get an elected role, but I jokingly threw it out there to run along side of everybody else due to my experience with the game.

If you want to kill a townie, by all means.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oops

Blueleaf :p

Yes, the other person.

There isn't much time to make a long post now, but just want to put it out there that I do not support a lynch for River.

I say Blu Rose River.

Sorry, Jubs. Also, I know I am bandwagoning, and I know how horrible of a strategy that is.

Definitely have not seen enough posts to be even half convinced River is Mafiosa.

and posting your suspicions less than an hour before the day cycle ends? that is not taking into account the towns views. In my opinion your post just seems to one sided in your analysis to be enough evidence to lynch an active player. Your 'negative attention' scheme is simply directed at the fact that the said poster doesn't want to jump on a popular bandwagon. Thats my 2 cents anyway, you've made it super hard to try defending people without coming across as mafiosa +1 internets trundle.

This is super rushed because i know you are about to send in the vote

whoops its kinda too late but
but i dont feel comfortable lynching river ? idk.
i dont really have any ideas but i did find foxwolf kinda weird because he was very against karla for like no reason ? but that isnt a good reason uh//

We're going to take out Foxwolf64. Primary reason: complete (can't use mean language)
All he has done for us this game is make trouble. He constantly ****posts and never contributes to town. Last game, he never contributed either. I actually had a sigh of relief after he died because he was so gosh dang annoying. I don't even care at this point whether or not he's mafia, he's bad and if he's town, he's only impeding town's progress. I'm going to go ahead and put it in now, I'm pretty sure all town would agree that anyone who screws with the town that much as a town himself is not someone we want in town.
Goodbye, Foxwolf64.
Sorry for not a great Day one lynch!

I guess it'll be okay to vote out FoxWolf.

He never really contributed in any of the games...

We're going to take out Foxwolf64. Primary reason: complete (can't use mean language)
All he has done for us this game is make trouble. He constantly ****posts and never contributes to town. Last game, he never contributed either. I actually had a sigh of relief after he died because he was so gosh dang annoying. I don't even care at this point whether or not he's mafia, he's bad and if he's town, he's only impeding town's progress. I'm going to go ahead and put it in now, I'm pretty sure all town would agree that anyone who screws with the town that much as a town himself is not someone we want in town.
Goodbye, Foxwolf64.
Sorry for not a great Day one lynch!

Agreed, I was just about to mention that, the to good to be true arguement against Karla, that is just stupid and entirely unrealistic

2hpoSOU.jpg

NIGHT 1
The town after intense debates and arguments, KarlaKGB and Trundle became Sheriff and Mayor respectively. After countless arguing for five hours afterwards, they decided to drag Foxwolf out of bed to lynch him high. Foxwolf being the heavy sleeper went off sleeping.

Foxwolf the townie died comfortably numb.

Night will end in 24 hours. The deadline time has been changed from 5 PM EST to 11 PM EST.

Last edited:
I think its time we draw a line under calling others 'bad players'. Theres a difference between calling out someone for spamming or having a bit of a hickup and then just being a bully.

Back