• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

FUN FACTS

-I like cool weather better than warm weather
-winter is my favorite season
-I want to dye my hair purple
-I sleep with a white noise machine
-my car is named Sting, and she is my lovely firstborn daughter
-I watch Mickey mouse cartoons at night to fall asleep. Nothing relaxes me more
-I haven't taken a shower in 2 days

- I can't sleep without socks i just won't fall asleep idk why
- I pretend to be nice to people who are a pain and be all polite because I don't have the energy to tell them what I really want to say.
- My computer screen is currently broken and a ton of it is way to hard to see through so trying to draw on it is a nightmare and I have to complete some commissions and one particular person is rushing me and like I said above..
- I'm always sleep deprived and I procrastinate too much
- Vocaloids are my latest obsession
- I had pet hermit crabs when I was little and one bit my hand and they ate each other and died
- I broke my head open at school once and lied about how it happened
- One kid in my fourth grade class peed all over the floor and wet everyone's book bags
- I've been kicked out of my science class by this *****y teacher and I just walked around the school for an hour
- The same teacher once spilled coffee on a class work I was doing and made me clean it up and redo the assignment
- I can't concentrate and daydream too much
- I watched catching fire pirated before it came out with a friend and we laughed when people died so mature tbh

1.I have never done drugs.
2. I'm a germophobe in the extreme.
3. When I do shake hands, I do it in a very weird way.
4. I have bizarre ideas*about exercise and sleep.*
5. The suit thing.
6. I WOULD HAVE BEEN A BILLIONAIRE ON MY INHERITANCE ALONE
7. My father gave me a small loan of a million dollers
8. I AM OVERSENSITIVE ABOUT THE SIZE OF MY FINGERS

- I never said a bad word until 9 grade
- I have never been so violence in my life until the time I said my first bad word and everyone was shock and I looked all of them with an evil stare
-I hate having nails
- my addiction of zebra it's going more worse because I can't wear zebras while in my uniform
- my parents see me so socially but I'm very shy

Last edited:
The first ever concert I went to was Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Coming Out Of Their Shells.

Scarred me for life.

-I come up with philosophical meaning without trying
-I spend most of my time looking at memes
-I hate sunlight, I would much rather have a slightly cloudy day
-I have run out of ideas
-ieurwehuosf9ahsz

-i like pineapple pizza thanks
-i like meme songs unironically, those beats tho
-i need to have everything aesthetic, or i go pretty much nuts. like my sig and my avatar can't look weird and tacky, or else i have to change it right away
-i have hyper extended elbows and those are basically the only cool thing i can do
-i met pewdiepie once, i went to three concerts, and i know a lot of famous chinese super stars/singers personally.

Hmmmm...
1.If I'm placed in a kitchen, I will randomly start cooking something
2.If you to sneak up on me, I'll end up flipping you over
3.I go to sleep if I'm doing nothing within 5 mins.
4.My body goes numb at extreme pain
5.I wear shorts in snow
6. I attract all animals in a 70 yard radius XP

1) I've almost died 4 times, isn't that fun?

2) I love writing and plan to be an author.

3) I was kicked out of my first primary school for climbing up a tree and hanging upside down a branch while waving at my class. I was a crazy 5 year old.

4) I wish human beings didn't exist, Its a love-hate relationship.

5) I broke my foot and fractured my ankle because of a fat person on a trampoline, I'm not joking.

6) My wrists, feet and back as well as my legs are always in pain. FUN!

7) I've always considered being a psychotherapist or a marine biologist/ zoologist.

8) I love mythology, Norse mythology being my favourite.

Last edited:
I've been ran over twice.

Both times were by my mom.

On my legs.

And nothing broke, I only got scratches and the last time I got some nerve damage.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok but that one song they play to all the "jumping/falling" things where they're like swimming through space? I don't know how to explain it, but it's this beat and it gets stuck in my head forever, saw a lady gaga one the night after the superbowl and it's been stuck in my head since. jfc

- I have come to realize that I don't know how to deal with anger and it bubbles up into such a fiery amount of rage that I don't even know who I am when I'm angry anymore
-Also, I can sleep anywhere, in almost any position no matter how many hours of sleep I've had previously.

The first ever concert I went to was Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Coming Out Of Their Shells.

Scarred me for life.

OH MY GOD I ALMOST CHOKED WHEN I READ THAT JBGFNGBJKNGJKNG

I genuinely like Rick Astley's Never Gonna Give You Up and would only pretend to be upset when people Rick Roll'd me.

I turn off the light when using the bathroom.

I genuinely like Rick Astley's Never Gonna Give You Up and would only pretend to be upset when people Rick Roll'd me.

ikr like my friends will be like "i rick rolled you lel" and i'll be like lol you got me but really i'm jamming out

ikr like my friends will be like "i rick rolled you lel" and i'll be like lol you got me but really i'm jamming out

thank goodness. I thought I was the only one. I also love all star and bring me to life. Like, I enjoy the memes but I still enjoy the songs in their own right as well.?\_(ツ)_/?

I procrastinate a lot but lately, I haven't been. :)

Back