(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking for a cranky villager. for my non tt/tbt town so can only pay <reasonable> igb. would also prefer if they're not from an amiibo card as i'm trying to get villagers naturally! thanks :) would actually prefer unoriginal, would love to give them a good home~

looking for a cranky villager. for my non tt/tbt town so can only pay <reasonable> igb. would also prefer if they're not from an amiibo card as i'm trying to get villagers naturally! thanks :) would actually prefer unoriginal, would love to give them a good home~

I have Wart Jr. moving out on the 25th, if you are interested, PM me.

i'm looking for pierce, preferably original! PM/VM me if you're willing to sell him to me for TBT!

Just looking for Cleo now. Original is preferred and tbt only. Might be able to adopt tomorrow.

Last edited:
Looking for Julian. I will pay tbt for him. I do not care if he is original or not, but I would pay more for original. Please PM if you have him readily available.

Im looking for Whitney, Ankha, Erik, or Julian! Not all at once, of course, because I can only get 1 villager right now. Knox just announced that he is moving on September 28th (5 days from now) but I can always TT if you have any of these in boxes now! I have had my town since 2013 so I have accumulated millions of bells from trading and selling! So I am willing to bid many to get one of these villagers! Be sure to PM me ASAP! Thanks!

EDIT: I have received Whitney and at the moment I am no longer looking! Thank you for your generosity!

Last edited:
Looking for Fauna still! Can pay in forum bells <3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back