• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking for ch?vre the normal goat!! I've got diana and fauna I'm willing to trade D: ch?vre is one of my last dreamies!!

Looking for Diana, willing to offer a limb and my eternal thanks (in addition to bells/TBT) to anyone willing to sell her to me. ;u;

Also I have Curly the jock pig in boxes, if anyone is looking for him then he's free!

Last edited:
Heya. I am looking for any penguin. I do not have bells as I just started this game, but if needed I can trade a villager or we can work something out.

looking for beau, willow, and lucky, please let me know if you have any and are willing to work out a deal :)

I will do anything to get my sister Diana! I will sell my soul if its enough for Diana xD

I'm currently seeking the following villagers:
- Beau
- Chester

I'm willing to be pay IG Bells, BTB or villager-trades for them. Please PM me if you're interested in working something out for these villagers!
c:

Freya is moving out of my town on November 2nd! She's mostly unoriginal. Please PM me for details. Her giveaway thread will be up once she's in boxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back