• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia II: Mafia Strike Back [Game Over/Mafia Win]

Nah, Hikari is getting bandwagoned right now but I've had a few people tell me about the behind the scenes army Kayla is piling up against me in private messages.

And no, I'm not going to. I've been on her case this entire game, and not once has she tried to come to me to talk about it, nor has anyone else. There was no reason for anyone to push for mayor like she did, unless they were mafia. The mayor and sheriff are both completely immune to any kind of killing done during the night while the bodyguards are still alive.

The only people who would actually want that are the mafia. No single role in the town is important enough to need to try and claim mayor or sheriff. So until I get some hard evidence of me being wrong, I'm going to continue being on her case.

Well, she's giving good evidence behind her suspicions, no? She's thoroughly explaining everybody who she suspects, it's normal. Hikari was also confirmed Mafia Goon, and claiming to be miller didn't help his case at all. She has good reasons, I don't know why you think she's so dangerous.

Well, she's giving good evidence behind her suspicions, no? She's thoroughly explaining everybody who she suspects, it's normal. Hikari was also confirmed Mafia Goon, and claiming to be miller didn't help his case at all. She has good reasons, I don't know why you think she's so dangerous.

Good evidence?

We haven't killed a single mafia member through lynching yet. Through her "evidence" and actions, two of our town members were lynched by the town. And because she so highly encouraged everyone to come to her and that she would rally the town together, multiple people gave away their roles. Look at how many of them died.

You seriously cannot sit there and tell me "I don't know why you think she's so dangerous" without seeing that almost all of our blues are gone, and most, if not all of them were in contact with her. So I'd really like to see what sort of defense can be come up for that. Because it looks to me like you're all being played.

Aim at iLoveYou;

Instead of throwing the blame game right back at me I'd get one of your "detectives" to do an inspection on me instead.
As much as you said you were going to round up the town and bring us all together, so far you've done a pretty crappy job of it. Most of our blues are dead and YOU are the one to blame for it, you claimed to know who most of them were and then they all wind up dead.

And no, I'm not protecting Hikari just out of the goodness of my soul, I'm trying to actually do something about our town acting like a pack of wolves looking for it's next kill. Because so far we haven't been able to do anything about the mafia.

Wanna lynch me? Go right ahead. When I turn up town and you guys are sitting around getting misdirected because you put your trust in the wrong people, it's your own faults.

I'm not throwing the blame at you, rather I'm calling you out. The easiest way for us to get information is to put people in the spotlight. I mean look at Hikari, enough time in the spotlight and he makes a huge slip. I even said in my post:

Prof Gallows is someone on my suspicion list right now. He has been the only one to step up and subtly defend Hikari. Last game you will all remember that Prof Gallows subtly tried defending FireNinja1 (they were both mafia last game), when FireNinja1 was under attack. Today reminded me somewhat of that. I understand if players choose not to go by previous games but that is there regardless.

Also his posts:

Here we see Prof Gallows attempting to defend Hikari's move of pointing fingers right back at us. I understand that it is normal to want to defend yourself (as Hikari did) but now that we see Hikari digging his grave, this kinda stands out in my mind (the fact that Prof Gallows was subtly attempting to defend Hikari).

He was trying to pin this as another "3DSFan134" lynch. :l This could be to get the Town to think about their previous unsuccessful lynches and hesitate to vote for Hikari.

- - - - -

Here we see Prof Gallows attempting to help Hikari by shifting the blame completely on the first voters (Trundle, iLoveYou, Riley & FoxWolf64). This is obviously a good argument to make to get the Town thinking about bandwagons & get the Town to hesitate on voting for said player (Hikari).

Now the question is whether Prof Gallows was doing this as a Town player or a fellow Mafia player to Hikari? I do not suggest we lynch Prof Gallows right away as we do not currently have leads on him. But he is definitely someone to discuss in the future.

I haven't done that bad of a job, as we struck red by ourselves (those working in the PMs). The reason why it's so hard in here is because of Mafia interference in this thread. Potential Mafia players keep interfering with the way we try to gather the town to go ahead and make good lynches when we need to (AKA today bringing KP from 3 down to 2 for the night). Roadblocks that are trying to prevent us from striking another red down.

I never claimed to know most of them at all. That's you putting words into my posts. The only blue roles I know are still alive amongst us today (they can confirm this but they will put themselves in danger obviously). I only claimed to knowing who our Vigilante is because I was working with them. I also claimed to knowing who our Bodyguards are.

So far we haven't been able to do anything for the town? .. we shot red for you guys last night. Our Vigilante is playing really well right now. :l We are now attempting to do something else by bringing the Mafia KP down from 3 to 2. You are the one stopping us right now, and we're just wondering why?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Good evidence?

We haven't killed a single mafia member through lynching yet. Through her "evidence" and actions, two of our town members were lynched by the town. And because she so highly encouraged everyone to come to her and that she would rally the town together, multiple people gave away their roles. Look at how many of them died.

You seriously cannot sit there and tell me "I don't know why you think she's so dangerous" without seeing that almost all of our blues are gone, and most, if not all of them were in contact with her. So I'd really like to see what sort of defense can be come up for that. Because it looks to me like you're all being played.

Okay, the Dolby lynching can not be pegged down to me. :l I was not solely behind that as that was a Town majority vote. Also it was Day One and we seriously had no leads. Day One lynches are a very big "hit or miss". What are the chances we will actually lynch successfully on Day One (aka lynch a red)? Day Two = 3DSFan134 .. he was doing a pretty bad job of defending himself. He also was way too confident in pointing his finger at another member (iTookYourWaffles) and saying she was Mafia. He only died a Townie so it's not like he even had Detective leads on her. :l It is the Town players' job to prove themselves to be Town, not sit back saying "Oh man, I should post in here more". That's not a defence, that's just encouraging your lynching.

Again, like I said the only people who have been in contact with me was a Vigilante and my two bodyguards. I never claimed to being in contact with all of the blues. I don't know where you are getting that statement from at all. All I see here is you trying to come up with an argument to get Town against me, right when we are confident we are about to strike down another Mafia member.

Killing one mafia and having four of our blues killed really isn't something you should be bragging about.

But luckily enough, it just so happens that I too know who the remaining blue roles are. So I'll talk to the vigilante and see what they have to say. You're still way up on my suspicion list though. Unless you can tell me exactly why you wanted the mayor/sheriff role and explain the current situation, I'm not going to stop suspecting you.
As with everyone else you're in contact with, a PM would probably be best.

Killing one mafia and having four of our blues killed really isn't something you should be bragging about.

But luckily enough, it just so happens that I too know who the remaining blue roles are. So I'll talk to the vigilante and see what they have to say. You're still way up on my suspicion list though. Unless you can tell me exactly why you wanted the mayor/sheriff role and explain the current situation, I'm not going to stop suspecting you.
As with everyone else you're in contact with, a PM would probably be best.

Prof Gallows, this lynch should be successful. Especially with how Hikari has attempted to defend himself and failed. I don't know what leads the Mafia have on us which is why it is very important that we bring their KP down from at least 3 to 2 to delay them. :l All I know is that the roles I do know have stayed alive this entire time, and some of them are in fact blue themselves.

So you are saying you know who the remaining blue roles are? That could be quite dangerous considering you haven't been inspected as of yet. Watching you try to steer the town away from lynching Hikari is quite alarming in itself as well.

I just advise the Vigilante in question to be careful with what information they give out as they are now a Townie (shot used) and need to be protected. We need to keep strong players in this game and our Vigilante is one of them. To my bodyguards, please be aware that Mafia are getting desperate in trying to find you to take out the Mayor + Sheriff. I advise you not to reveal yourselves to outside sources unless you feel confident beyond our circle.

Well to be honest, a lot of people have been very vocal about their roles and word gets around alarmingly fast on this site. The trick to it is figuring out which ones are lying.

If Hikari turns out to be mafia then I'll stop my accusations of you. Because I don't think you'd sacrifice two of your teammates if you were mafia.

I've got a few other suspicions as well but I've been quiet about them so far since I don't have much to base them off of other than a couple of things I noticed.

No problem, I understand and it's definitely apart of the game to suspect people. Everyone should be playing this game assuming they will be suspected at least one time. {:

Obviously I'm pretty high up on the suspicious list, since I'm the only one who suspects you.

Who hasn't voted yet, if anyone knows?

I'm still waiting for a response from beary.......

But Jesus Hikari what a slip

Hikari voted for Tsundere ..

It's ok, we will deal with suspicions tonight since we have a Detective working. Honestly, I am happy to see Town step up in any way they can.

Kuma and AndyB have yet to vote.

They could be busy though.

They've still got four hours I think?

Andy is working and should be home before then. And.. it's really hard to tell with Kuma.

Kuma was on IRC last night if I recall correctly.

But once I get on the IRC, I usually have to do chores but when I am not doing chores, I'm sometimes Skyping with Code and all thoughts about Mafia disappear. Also, I have fallen asleep on IRC nearly every night this week. I've had a busy week with music concerts and school. I'll try my best to read recent posts and place my opinion on them. But since I'm a bit tired I may not find an accurate opinion.

But once I get on the IRC, I usually have to do chores but when I am not doing chores, I'm sometimes Skyping with Code and all thoughts about Mafia disappear. Also, I have fallen asleep on IRC nearly every night this week. I've had a busy week with music concerts and school. I'll try my best to read recent posts and place my opinion on them. But since I'm a bit tired I may not find an accurate opinion.

I was just giving an explanation to where you were -_-

multiple people gave away their roles. Look at how many of them died.

But luckily enough, it just so happens that I too know who the remaining blue roles are.

I'm sorry, but how long have you known about who the blue roles are?
By knowing who the blue roles belonged to, you could've have played a part in their demise just as easily as Kayla could've.

[[ Incarceration ]]

I have chosen to Incarcerate Trundle. Many people will not find this a surprise as I need to protect him from a night kill. I need to delay Mafia somehow and he already stuck his neck out for Town. So much so that I am almost positive he will be a target tonight. By incarcerating him, the Mafia will not be able to target him. Unfortunately this comes at a loss of a day lynch tomorrow. We have spoken about this before, so this shouldn't be a surprise for him. We seriously have no other choice right now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

day vote in the lynch tomorrow **

not day lynch

2hpoSOU.jpg

Night 3

Well, Hikari was probably an expected result.

Hikari the Mafia Goon was lynched.

AndyB the Townie was modkilled.

Trundle has been incarcerated for the following Night and Day. He cannot be targeted by anything.

Mafia KP = 2. Night will last 24 hours.

How is it that even when we successfully lynch a mafia, we lose a townie to modkill? :/
Props to Kayla for directing us into the lynching. Probably wouldn't have struck mafia without you. :)

Back