Mafia TBT Mafia II: Mafia Strike Back [Game Over/Mafia Win]

Just putting this out there, but I have school today, and I will not be on for the results of the night, so If I am not on, that is why ;D

rFAFrcc.jpg

Day 4

With the Mafia weakened by the successful lynch, town spirits began to lift. Brewster's had been cleaned up after the events of the previous night. Tom was working behind the counter when the door opened. A beleaguered looking oath2order walked in and sat at the counter. "What'll it be?" asked Tom. oath2order lifted his jacket slightly to reveal a holstered pistol.

"I've come to ask you a few questions," began oath2order, "I have good reason to suspect you as a member of the criminal underworld in this town. I expect full cooperation from you, or I will be forced to...escalate my response." Before Tom could respond, the door opened again and in walked a hooded person. "Ah, oath2order is it? Yes we've been looking for you," the person spoke quietly but firmly. "My masters are tired of your interference in their plans. Naturally they have their enterprise to attend to, so I have been blessed with the honour of removing you from play."

oath2order's eyes widened at this and he reached for his pistol, but the hooded figure had already drawn a stiletto and stabbed oath2order through the throat. Tom ran as soon as the hooded figure began talking, not wishing to stick around. He got upstairs and opened a cabinet with his shotgun in it. Turning, he saw another hooded figure already in the room. Levelling the shotgun, he pulled the trigger but only heard a click. The hooded figure gave a cruel laugh and held up two shotgun cartridges, before tossing them aside and pouncing on a now defenceless Tom.

oath2order the Detective is dead.

Tom the Townie was killed.

Trundle is still incarcerated and may not vote or be lynched.

Day will last 48 hours.

There really were two detectives! o_O
Damn, I hope we've got another detective out there somewhere communicating well. :/ the chances seem pretty slim at this point though. At least the mafia hit a townie this time and not all blues!

There really were two detectives! o_O
Damn, I hope we've got another detective out there somewhere communicating well. :/ the chances seem pretty slim at this point though. At least the mafia hit a townie this time and not all blues!

If we have any blues left. =p

We are seriously in deep trouble here. How can we keep loosing blues to the mafia? Especially detectives and paramedics, two of the most important roles for the town. Unless someone's seeing something I don't, none of the players killed within the last two night had anything really revealing in their post. It's almost like the mafia knows something we don't... (Perhaps some shared their roles with somebody...?)[/COLOR]

- - - Post Merge - - -

Whoa the color messed up there

If there are any blue roles able to kill, then a Roleblocker must have blocked them. It surprised me to see only two deaths. Hope there's another vigilante out there.

KXcc2.gif

Well guess I'm just going to bleed out now, congrats scum. I'd post some long drawn out death speech that the Greeks had but I can't think of anything witty. Good luck townies.

What the legit ****? :l

Oath2Order, I am seriously saddened to see you die like this. I can't believe we lost you right when we had Mafia at such a crucial turning point. Why was Tom targeted too? We definitely need to go back & look into his posts, because he obviously stood out some how. Oath2Order I wish I could ask you who exactly you revealed yourself to before this night came. That would help us a lot right now.

What the legit ****? :l

Oath2Order, I am seriously saddened to see you die like this. I can't believe we lost you right when we had Mafia at such a crucial turning point. Why was Tom targeted too? We definitely need to go back & look into his posts, because he obviously stood out some how. Oath2Order I wish I could ask you who exactly you revealed yourself to before this night came. That would help us a lot right now.

The mafia probably wanted to frame Tsundere, since she thought Tom was Mafia. This also happened with Thunder. I don't think Tsundere was serious with her suspects though, lol. I don't think she's Mafia by any means tho. I have no idea why oath was targeted.

The mafia probably wanted to frame Tsundere, since she thought Tom was Mafia. This also happened with Thunder. I don't think Tsundere was serious with her suspects though, lol. I don't think she's Mafia by any means tho. I have no idea why oath was targeted.

Yeah I'm definitely going to skip over the Tsundere posts, because I know her humour. =P I know when she's joking lol.
From here we are at a dead spot though. This lynch is not going to be done as confidently as the previous one. We need to put people in the spotlight .. too many people are still keeping quiet. Once we call them out and put them in the spotlight, there's a good chance they'll slip up and prove to be Mafia.

Darn, we lost two more players. A blue and a green. Thankfully they weren't both blue.

This is going to be a hard lynch. Prof Gallows said he would post if Iloveyou was right though, and he still hasn't posted. :/

If nothing pops up (I'm sure something will) our safest bet is to look at previous posts and take them into consideration. Maybe look for people shifting the attention to someone else or bandwagon starters. This isn't the best way to figure out who to lynch though. Dolby did this and he was lynched (lucky he was a townie).

Darn, we lost two more players. A blue and a green. Thankfully they weren't both blue.

This is going to be a hard lynch. Prof Gallows said he would post if Iloveyou was right though, and he still hasn't posted. :/

I've posted?

and I have nothing to go off of. There are the people I suspect that I haven't mentioned but I'm going to wait until everyone has had enough time to post before saying names. The more I have to go off of, the better.

I've posted?

and I have nothing to go off of. There are the people I suspect that I haven't mentioned but I'm going to wait until everyone has had enough time to post before saying names. The more I have to go off of, the better.

Oh sorry, I was reading the new posts when I got home from school about two hours ago, but I must have missed it.

I'm also going to wait and see. We need to build up leads before calling out names.

Remember that if you are a Townie, you have nothing to hide. So accuse all you want: and if mafia kill you, well, they've put KP on someone worthless compared to a blue.

Well, to me the lynch choice is pretty clear. . .beary.

I mean seriously, do we even need to look too far into her post record before we find evidence? Here we see her being very defensive of voting hikari for lynch who we all know is mafia.

Who would vote right when the day starts? O,o
Thats just suspicious.
Im not voting until I am 90% sure. :D

Jubs.
You are so intense.
On that note, I beleive Hikari, because he seems to be legitamatlly miller.
And it does make sense when you think about it. C:

And what was your vote from yesterday? :/
You can't just vote so quickly.
I appreciate evidence or at least a reason why.

This is my first game, gosh...
I'm sorry Hikari, I kind of believe you, but I have to vote for you, for there is to much evidence against you. :C
If i'm wrong, I am sorry.

Here we see hikari(mafia) defending beary on day one by constantly agreeing with everyone on their suspicions against beary. This entire quote was just a rehashing of ideas. Then when beary was once again te target of suspicion day two, hikari threw Horus out in the spotlight to save beary and backed off Horus suspicion after Waffles became the main target.

Okay, I think we found our first mafia member. Dolby.

First Dolby role claimed as a townie as a possible way to take away attention from himself. (Mainly from ACE, apparently.)

Anyways, after Dolby roleclamied as a townie, everyone started talking about it. Dolby then let a comment about rolclaming as a townie was his best thing to do. This implies that he was lieing about being a townie, since he said it was the safest thing he could have done.

And let's not forget beary's random change in her behavior of posting from going from poor posts to well though out posts almost instantly as if someone told her what to do.

And who could forget the time she was overly enforcing the fact that the mafia may have attempted to frame her when no one even called it out.

This is just a quick though, but I think the mafia had attepted to frame me.
We all know how VillageDweller accused me right before the day ended,
And then he died. I, for one, had no part in this. I was dissapointed because I enjoyed his playing style. And his avatar xD

Again, I suspect the mafia tried to frame me.
But did not succeed.

I am typing on my phone, so this took me like twenty minutes to draft out. I apologize for any mistakes. :/

- - - Post Merge - - -

Remember that if you are a Townie, you have nothing to hide. So accuse all you want: and if mafia kill you, well, they've put KP on someone worthless compared to a blue.

Way to make townies feel great... :L

I agree with fire ninja. The sooner a person is accused, the longer try can remain in the spotlight thus the greater chance of a spotlight. Don't chicken out and accuse someone a few hours before the lynch.

Back