• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Animal Crossing New Leaf Planner application

Just thought I would update you guys on how it's going with the Android app.

Screenshot taken with my Xperia S

Right now it's just adding notices that shows up in a plain list on the main screen.
Not quite sure what else to put there.

I will put this up on Google Play when it's finished, for free of course.
The minimum Android version for this is Android 1.6 API level 4.
This is being made in Xamarin Free Edition right now, but I will try other methods, so it might not look exactly like this when finished.

Just downloaded the Android app. Is there a way to add multiple characters to one town, or can I only add the mayor? Also, was there a way to add a second town? It sounded like the PC version had an ability for multiple profiles but I can't figure it out on the app.

The app version doesn't seem to be saving the town's native fruit either.

Just downloaded the Android app. Is there a way to add multiple characters to one town, or can I only add the mayor? Also, was there a way to add a second town? It sounded like the PC version had an ability for multiple profiles but I can't figure it out on the app.

The app version doesn't seem to be saving the town's native fruit either.

Sadly there is no support for saving more than one profile at the moment, but this is something I can look into and possibly add in the next update. I'll have a look at why it's not saving the town fruit as well, thanks for pointing it out!

Edit: I've been playing around with adding more profiles, I just need to test it some more before I release it.

I just downloaded it, and it's pretty neat. Good job!
Thank you! :>

I'll happily download it once I get my 3DS back. It's being repaired at the moment.
I hope you get it back soon! :>

Last edited:
I am annoyed that it's not for the best operating system ever IOS.. >:/

Last edited:
It's a nice idea, but I think I prefer winging my day. I don't want to plan every single thing I do in the game, or else I'll lose interest completely. Besides, the only thing I'm focusing on at the moment is landscaping.

There's probably a lot of people who use it though.

Last edited:
It's a nice idea, but I think I prefer winging my day. I don't want to plan every single thing I do in the game, or else I'll lose interest completely. Besides, the only thing I'm focusing on at the moment is landscaping.

There's probably a lot of people who use it though.

I can see liking to wing it. While the app is called a planner, it's mainly for making quick notes so you don't have to keep everything in your head. Things like, ?Deliver present to Punchy,? or, ?Go to Pekoe's house at 11:30.? Then when you've done that stuff you just hit the minus sign and that note is deleted.

I hope you'll consider making it an app one day for apple app store/android store! I'd love to use this on the go with my phone and 3ds in hand. I love the concept of it! So much easier than writing everything in a notepad. It would also be great to have the list of public works projects so I could keep track of ones I need or possibly how many I have currently. It'd also be nice if checked off bugs/fish were separated from the unchecked ones in separate colums ^^

EDIT: after much googling, the problem was solved.

Oh, good. I just woke up and got an email with your first post and also started looking into the issue until I saw the edit. I'm glad it got resolved! What was the problem in the end?

I hope you'll consider making it an app one day for apple app store/android store! I'd love to use this on the go with my phone and 3ds in hand. I love the concept of it! So much easier than writing everything in a notepad. It would also be great to have the list of public works projects so I could keep track of ones I need or possibly how many I have currently. It'd also be nice if checked off bugs/fish were separated from the unchecked ones in separate colums ^^

Releasing it for Google Play at least is something that should be doable in the near future :>
I've been a bit busy at the moment, but I'll definitely play around with the things you suggested! Thanks!

Old thread x_x

I've updated the PC version of the app if anyone's interested.

Link

ZNBiPYIl.png

"A dream code should only consist of numbers and dashes" is untrue, mine has an "A" in it.

Are there any plans to update this to include the Sanrio villagers? I have Chai in my town but cannot add her to my profile in the app :(

Back