• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Animal Crossing New Leaf Planner application

Are there any plans to update this to include the Sanrio villagers? I have Chai in my town but cannot add her to my profile in the app :(

I would love to, but I will need pixel icons for them. I'll do my best to get them so I can add them to the app :D

Oh my god this looks super helpful!!

Is it out for Android? I can't seem to find it in the Play Store. What's the exact name for the app?

Oh my god this looks super helpful!!

Is it out for Android? I can't seem to find it in the Play Store. What's the exact name for the app?

I'm glad to hear that! \o/
I'm still working on the Android version and will be putting it up for testing soon :D
I'm thinking about removing the bug/fish/seafood checklist from the Android version though, since there are already apps out there for that.

Last edited:
I'm glad to hear that! \o/
I'm still working on the Android version and will be putting it up for testing soon :D
I'm thinking about removing the bug/fish/seafood checklist from the Android version though, since there are already apps out there for that.

Oh! Okay! ^_^ I'll get the desktop version for now then. c:

Back