• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

{roleplay} The Three Nations ✲ accepting

"No...We would need a lot.That'd never work.Wait,that's not what's wrong with that plan...This is serious..."Lance raises an eyebrow."I hope poison isn't flammable..."Lance thinks aloud,sending gallons of poison at the building.

Last edited:
The poison began putting out the fire,but Lance began growing weaker."Okay,I can't push myself anymore... We need to find water or something to finish it off!"

"Yaaay!" Yuuya smiled. "So, we're not going to get told off by whoever owns this house, 'cause they're dead, and everyone else is an idiot! Haha!"

Holding on is believing that there’s only a past; letting go is knowing that there’s a future.
I'm confused. What if there's a future and a past?

- - - Post Merge - - -

"Lance, why were we in people's houses again?"

Last edited:
"There,"Lance says,after successfully putting out the fire.his shirt all burnt and ashy."Now...Let's get out of here before people begin crowding around,"he tells the others.

Last edited:
"Good idea." Yuuya said, the fear fading from his eyes as the fire was extinguished. He got ready to run. "Where do we all go, then?"

Yuuya stared at the corpses of the owners of the house, burned and charred, barely recognizable. As usual, what always happened when he looked at corpses happened, but then he started laughing. Interesting... They die painfully and slowly, without fire even trying! Yuuya laughed harder.

Lance looked at him, one eyebrow raised. "I'm not going to even ask,let's go!"Lance says,running down the street as people begin crowding around the chared building.

Since this RP is going nowhere (nobody else comes on cause of DS games or such) I am officially closing this. Also growing tired of roleplays.

Please do not respond to this any longer.

Last edited:
Back