Aurora Sky
Red Super Star Trophy
Eerie Star Potion
Holiday Candy Cane 2018
Purple Bat Potion
Sephiroth has joined the battle!
5e0314b6-466b-4649-be9f-c4575204c092_SSBUSephirothandCloud.jpg

Last edited:
I think Phoenix Wright would be a cool pick...

I gotta say tho with Nintendo's bad rep recently i feel like I'm gonna be left with a bad taste in my mouth even if it's someone I like.

I have no guesses but I suspect it's gonna be a "big" reveal and not first party purely because it's during the game awards.
I just can't see them dropping something like Min Min or Byleth in the middle of an awards ceremony. Last time it was Joker I believe so anything third party and "hype" is the best guess I have.

Also not trying to roast Min Min or Byleth with this post.
Byleth is my favorite DLC addition. I just know people were not hype for these two characters.​

Cool, I hope it's something funny for reactions. Otherwise I don't care. 😅

MIKUUUU MIKUUUUU If steve is in smash it only makes sense the Creator of minecraft is in as well

But in all seriousness I think it could happen. Even tho Vocaloid isnt technically a videogame, Project Diva is and it recent came out for switch so.. other than that my guess is fortnite gu

Wow, cool to see another fighter so soon after Steve (or at least, it feels that way). Boo is one of my favorite Nintendo characters, and King Boo is one I think could translate well to Smash (fan slaps, crown jabs, lick, spike balls from Luigi's Mansion, etc.).

One day.

Here are my guesses:

Urshifu: I feel like we're likely to get a Pokemon from 8th gen at some point in this DLC pack, and Urshifu seems like the most likely choice to me. I know there are already too many Pokemon... that's exactly why they'll do it.

Ryu Hayabusa: Vergeben predicted that we'd get Ryu, and he was right about everything else (as far as I can remember), so I'm just going to assume that he's right about this, too.

Crash Bandicoot: I don't really have any reason for this... he just seems like a reasonably popular 3rd party choice.

More than the character, though... I'm excited to see what Mii costume is coming next. My guess is that Geno will probably end up being a deluxe costume for the Mii Gunner, hopefully with some music like Sans and Cuphead got. I don't actually think this is going to happen, but I'd love to see a FNAF Mii Costume, too.

My main hope for a DLC character, which isn't going to happen, is Shantae. Even if she eventually gets added, which unfortunately is very unlikely, it wouldn't be tonight on such a large stage.

Seeing a lot of mention of some character from Fortnite. I'm not a shooter game player and I have no interest in this game whatsoever, but I realize that it's popular and is a suitably big name title that Nintendo might want to use to boost sales. As with any character, I'm fine with them as long as they're fun to play, so if this rumor ends up being true then I hope the character has a good moveset. Even so, I wouldn't really be excited about it or anything due to lack of personal attachment to the game.

Another suitably big name that could potentially happen, that I'd like to see and that would probably fit the award show, would be the Doom Slayer. Admittedly, I've been swayed by the memes of Isabelle and the Doom Slayer, but I think they would be a pretty neat addition. It would also be pretty great to have At Doom's Gate added to the soundtrack.

Another addition I'd like to see added that probably isn't going to happen, but has probably a better likelihood than Shantae, would be a Mortal Kombat character, most likely Scorpion. There'd be no blood or Fatalities or anything of the sort, but I feel like since we have Street Fighter and SNK represented, they ought to add more fighting game series into the mix. This would also mean that it would be nice to get a Tekken representative, which honestly is far more likely than Mortal Kombat, but I mentioned Mortal Kombat since I'm a bit more attached to that series. Either or really, though hopefully both series get a representative added someday.

Whoever it is, I'm looking forward to finding out who the new fighter will be.

I just want Spyro the Dragon. I would absolutely main him, just like I main Banjo & Kazooie because I was soooo happy to see them back (not only that but they're really good and so much fun to use) and it actually made me hopeful that if they made it in, pretty much any character is a definite possibility (and that idea was officially cemented thanks to the introduction of Steve/Alex from Minecraft of all things)

Spyro has so much potential. His moveset could span from so many different entries: elemental breath attacks, the Supercharge, his ground pound, some claw/tail/wing attacks for his Smash attacks, and he could be able to glide/hover in a similar way Pit, Meta Knight and Charizard used to glide back in SSBB.

I would want for nothing and no one else in SSBU if they were to just add Spyro, please (I'm talking classic Spyro of course, not the Legend of Spyro/Skylanders one. Just like we have classic Megaman, Spyro should be his classic self, too)

OH YEAH! I was not expecting it, but I love it. I'm so happy that he's playable... Sephiroth has been needed in the villain's gallery for a while, now. that was my favorite Smash DLC reveal video yet for this game, too. I'm just so hyped.

Eh, he’s from a series I don’t have nostalgia for nor have interest in, but I wasn’t holding my breath for anyone I really wanted anyways.

serious choice: spyro or sora (ik sora is very unlikely bc Disney but let me dream)
chaotic choice: another fire emblem OR a fnaf character. it'd be funny

YEEEEAAAAHHHH THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!
The scene with Mario was the best thing AHH LOL

Cloud is my main so maybe I'll end up using Sephiroth as a 2nd main 👀
As a fellow cloud main, it seems we share the same two braincells since this was exactly my reaction watching it live aswell, I legit thought he straight up killed mario for a sec lmao. The release video was definitely the best i've seen so far, just can't wait to try him out for real in game now. Hopefully sephiroth has a better recovery than cloud though

Back