Bells
Orange Bunny Balloon
Yellow Balloon
77a868b11004825d057b5f1b21beafac.gif

Lilydew

Aiport colour: orange.
Native fruit: cherry.
Nativr flower: rose.
Theme: medieval ; fairycore ; fairytale ; cottagecore.

Dreamies ✨

Jock:
tumblr_inline_o2cgjjLrb51qzb5w4_75sq.gifv
Dom.png

Smug:
tumblr_inline_o2cgkjWLwa1qzb5w4_75sq.gifv
tumblr_inline_o2cgn2V4jk1qzb5w4_75sq.gifv
tumblr_inline_o2cgvzB7db1qzb5w4_75sq.gifv
tumblr_inline_o2cgn4sT0g1qzb5w4_75sq.gifv

Cranky:
tumblr_inline_o2cgxubbNl1qzb5w4_75sq.gifv
tumblr_inline_o2cggoKgay1qzb5w4_75sq.gifv

Lazy:
Sherb.png

Normal:
50UE87V.png
tumblr_inline_o2cgklxFou1qzb5w4_75sq.gifv
tumblr_inline_o2cgxvRn121qzb5w4_75sq.gifv
tumblr_inline_o2cgk3QTyU1qzb5w4_75sq.gifv
tumblr_inline_o2cgu5GOS61qzb5w4_75sq.gifv
tumblr_inline_o2cgjlrESW1qzb5w4_75sq.gifv

Peppy:
tumblr_inline_o2cgsxLkzS1qzb5w4_75sq.gifv
tumblr_inline_o2cgw2UYAq1qzb5w4_75sq.gifv

Snooty:
Judy.png
tumblr_inline_o2cgw198Ws1qzb5w4_75sq.gifv

Sisterly:
tumblr_inline_o2cghkisCb1qzb5w4_75sq.gifv
tumblr_inline_o2cgu44vRV1qzb5w4_75sq.gifv

Current villagers 💫
tumblr_inline_o2cgjjLrb51qzb5w4_75sq.gifv
tumblr_inline_o2cgl28RJo1qzb5w4_75sq.gifv

23/03/24:

Why start another island again? It's crazy how much I love the first days of this game, when the music is so soft to our ears before it changes with the resident service update. I didn't really like my villagers anymore. I wanted a really fairycore island, a bit medieval. Billy was to be replaced by Sterling, so Saturday afternoon I started the resets. 31 to be exact, that's not a bad number, but it could have been more.

I found (unfortunately) an island with once again the rivers mouths to the south. The fruit is cherry, which is my second favorite fruit after peach, and I still have roses as flowers and an orange airport, which is my favorite color, but all of them would have been acceptable.

And above all, Sterling.

m9um.png

I already love him!

I followed the same route as all the other times I started my island again: found a piece of furniture in a tree, gave insects, caught fish (ten at once, and then ten different species), wrote a word on the bulletin board, modify a pattern... In short, I want 5000 Miles as quickly as possible to unlock my house and the Nook Miles + tasks. I farmed them a bit that first day.

I forgot to mention this, but I decided to create an island in the southern hemisphere. In March there are dozens of different fish and bugs. I caught so many! (100+ bugs the first day, 80+ fish) Here is a small image of the museum (well the future museum) surrounded by all these fish and bugs which are only waiting for the arrival of Blathers to be loved. Except the bugs. He doesn't like them.

7o2e.png

I discovered Pashmina and Sterling. Sterling isn't really fairycore, but he is medieval, with Knox also being one of my favorites, so it's perfect. I will then look for colorful villagers, like Fuschia but I have her amiibo card so I wasn't looking for her as a priority.

I chopped wood, hit my rocks, caught a few balloons but really not many. It was on fish and bugs that I focused this first day.

I can't wait to go on a village hunt! (I'm going to regret it)

24/03:

Second day on my island! I must admit at first glance that I didn't do much: I spent most of my time villager hunting. More than eight hours of my day, with a lunch break, until midnight, no more because I start classes early the next day.

My house is built! Of course I have to pay Nook back but I won quite a few bells the day before so it doesn't take too long. The same day, it's done! Timmy tells me about the project he has in mind: building a store. I already give him two types of wood and I go to the mystery islands for the last type of wood and iron. Besides, I admit my misdeed, I order my Nook Miles Tickets on the Internet. 200 to start, because this villager hunt shouldn't be too long, right?

I'm not lucky.

You've seen my list of villagers, I'm not going to respect it at all. Lots of normal villagers, but ultimately I set my sights on Tia because for Ione and Merengue, I have the Amiibo cards. I'm supposed to accept Sherb on my island, but I meet Jeremiah once, whom I let go. Then I think about him again. And I want to find him. Hop, 51 tickets spent and he appears again.

cmfm.png

I'm looking for Peanut or Ruby for peppy villagers. Ruby, I came across her once but didn't take her, Peanut not once in two days. I meet Tia at the end of the 273rd ticket. 273! More than two hundred tickets after Jeremiah to see my dreamie arrive, even though she is part of a species that doesn't have too many representatives!

xt2l.png

("énorme" means "huge" in French... she's telling me I'm fat! If only she was wrong...)

If I had taken Jeremiah in his first appearance, everything could have been different...

I ran into Rosie too, but she wasn't on my list in the first place, so I let her go. Big mistake! Because now, she is one of my dreamies. Misery... everything could have ended much more quickly if I had hesitated less!

I'm taking a break from my hunt. I meet Gulliver, he has fallen into the water and needs my help. I easily find its communicator parts. I help Timmy find the last items for his shop. I meet Blathers, too! I give him the 15 fish and bugs he needs. He is very grateful and there are still dozens of specimens left in front of his tent. The month of March in the southern hemisphere is truly prolific!

21ou.png

I talk a little to my first two villagers.

Then the temptation is too strong: I go back to villager hunting for the last villager: Rosie or Peanut. Which I can't find in 80 tickets. Too bad ! We will continue tomorrow. I had to buy tickets again.

I found a few more fish and bugs on the mystery islands.

4c5f.png

Oh yes. I wasted time: on my first hundred mystery islands, I walked around to see if there was a recipe, I dug the ground for a fossil (but most were eggs). I managed to find a lot of cool DIY things like that! Including the leaf mask, my favorite DIY! I gave up and ran to the villager to turn around.

I met the famous rabbit, too. He's horrible, he's scary, he jumps all the time, he looks fake... He scares me. And then, there are eggs everywhere now, it's annoying.

fru1.png

Come on! Tomorrow we will find Rosie or Peanut!

Let's resume: DIY, mystery islands, MISTAKES, a shop built, a museum helped, Gulliver saved... mistakes again.

Here is the link for my complete hunt... 400+ tickets spent during two days!

Back