Help me decide my two final villagers! ♡[Studio Ghibli Theme]

Jadetowski

Jade!
Bells
Island
BloomBay
Hello!! First time posing on here, hope I'm doing it right- but I really just needed some outside insight on my villager decisions since I'm really indecisive!
All I need is two more villagers, and as my island is Studio Ghibli themed, i like to link every villager I have to a character/movie!
So far I have:
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jock: Cousteau- Frog Worker from Spirited away.
Lazy: Drago- Haku
Peppy: Felicity- Arrietty
Normal: Annalisa- Princess Kaguya
Smug: Colton- Howl
Jock: Snake & Cranky: Kabuki- because they give me ghibli vibes, live in my pom poko/totoro forest.
Lazy: Sherb- Ponyo
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As you can see the two personalities I have none of is Snooty & Sisterly, but I really appreciate any reccomendations :)
Thank you!! I hope this post wasn't too long lol.

I know she's normal, but Kiki looks like Jiji from Kiki's Delivery Service, and her name might even come from the film.
Kitty could make a good Baron from The Cat Returns? I think she'd look very cute in a lil top hat :) Olivia could make a good Yuki, and they're both snooty.

I think having Whitney to represent Moro is a great choice, especially considering you want a snooty villager. I'd recommend Kiki as the other villager you should add to your island. She isn't sisterly, but I think she's a necessary villager on a Studio Ghibli themed island.

Back