How do you use certain K.K. Slider Songs?

Alolan_Apples

Go Yoshis!
Yoshi's Islanders
Bells
Switch
1624-3778-0694
Perfect Apple
Perfect Apple
Perfect Apple
Perfect Apple
Perfect Apple
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
When you’re decorating a room or area, what K.K. Slider songs do you play, based on the themes of your rooms, and why?

For me, I tend to pick them randomly, but these K.K. songs are a must for certain rooms or areas:
  • Depressing seasonal environment (like late fall or winter) at night with colorful lighting - Bubblegum K.K.
  • Desert room resembling Southern California - K.K. Calypso
  • Retro diner or any room referencing the 1950s, 1960s, or 1970s - K.K. Ballad
  • Christmas-themed room - K.K. Mariachi
  • Halloween-themed or Victorian-themed room - K.K. Tango
  • Fall-themed room - Forest Life or My Place
  • Space-themed or Robot-themed room - K.K. Technopop or K.K. Synth

When I'm decorating a room, I tend to pick songs that I like, but that also somewhat match the decor of the room. When I'm designing an area outdoors, I use a song that I think will enhance the area. For example, I have K.K. Dirge playing in my graveyard to make it more creepy. 😁

if i’m designing a villager’s house then i’ll see what their favourite song is on the wiki!

if it’s just an outdoor area or my own house then i’ll use any of the following: k.k. bashment, i love you, and café k.k. since they’re my favourites :>

It depends, but I usually add music to a room to set a tone /theme. When I am starting a new game out, I usually play a song I like until I have a more intentional setting.

My two absolute favorite songs to use are 1st - KK Faire, and 2nd - Comrade KK. Other songs may come and go, but those are forever awesome.

In gamecube ac, I always had kk faire playing, and the alloid gyroids playing in time with it. It was awesome! KK Faire is, to me, the most upbeat and fun music. I like bubblegum kk, but kk faire will always be my favorite.

Comrade KK works really well for a more fun Halloween theme, or a spooky carnival theme.

Back