Pear (Fruit)
Yellow Pansy
White Pansy
Purple Violet
White Lily
White Rose
Feedback
100% (91) +
I'm buying any K.K. Slider songs that I don't already have for whatever you think's a fair price, no maximum of songs. Also willing to catalog trade the ones I have for new ones!

Agent K.K.
Aloha K.K.
Animal City (not orderable)
K.K. Adventure
K.K. Ballad
K.K. Bazaar
K.K. Bossa
K.K. Calypso
K.K. Condor
K.K. Dirge
K.K. Dixie
K.K. Flamenco
K.K. Gumbo
K.K. Jongara
K.K. Lament
K.K. Love Song
K.K. Lullaby
K.K. Mariachi
K.K. Milonga
K.K. Oasis
K.K. Ragtime
K.K. Rockabilly
K.K. Salsa
K.K. Samba
K.K. Steppe
Lucky K.K.
Mountain Song
Only Me
Spring Blossoms
Welcome Horizons (not orderable)

Last edited:
i know this is a thread for buying songs, but is cataloging okay? i’d love to catalogue yours, and i currently have dj kk, kk folk, kk lament, kk swing, kk song, and kk mambo! i’ll leave bells for your time :)

i know this is a thread for buying songs, but is cataloging okay? i’d love to catalogue yours, and i currently have dj kk, kk folk, kk lament, kk swing, kk song, and kk mambo! i’ll leave bells for your time :)

I'll catalog yours if you catalog mine ;) I ordered K.K. Steppe today so I don't have it right now but if you're down, we can do this every once in a while and keep helping each others collection? It's nice to see someone else trying to get the songs lol

I'll catalog yours if you catalog mine ;) I ordered K.K. Steppe today so I don't have it right now but if you're down, we can do this every once in a while and keep helping each others collection? It's nice to see someone else trying to get the songs lol

messaged back, sorry for the late reply!

Hey! I have the same interest and a couple songs you don't have yet! would you mind if I pmed you an offer!

Back