Are you invisible?

Do you have your online status visible?

• Yes, and my current activity is shown.

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • Yes, but my current activity is not shown.

Votes: 18 28.6%
  • No. Nobody needs to see what I’m doing.

Votes: 34 54.0%

• Total voters
Yes, I am invisible. I am standing right behind you, hehehehe.... *breathing intensifies* Yes, turn your neck around slowly to double check, hehehehe.... Nah. I don't mind strangers knowing when I'm online. Consider it a courtesy! You see that green dot 🟢 on my avatar, you better hide and lock yo' threads... I'm comin'... 😈

I keep it everything visible in case any of my friends want to know what I’m up to.

I'm middle of the road

I tried being invisible once to remove this annoying online status indicator (could they have picked a worse spot for it?), but I could stiĺl see it, so invisible mode couldn't even do the one thing it's designed to do properly

I'm middle of the road

I tried being invisible once to remove this annoying online status indicator (could they have picked a worse spot for it?), but I could stiĺl see it, so invisible mode couldn't even do the one thing it's designed to do properly
Honestly, I agree, and tbh it's a little confusing for newer members who think they turned their status off but to still have it showing for them. May just be a forum thing and can't be helped.

Back