ACNH Pet Peeves and Petty Complaints Thread

The lack of inventory space at the start of New Horizons is making me insane. I’m always running out of room and having to drop things to free up space.
To be fair, it's much more than you'd get in the older games. Heck, you can't even stack fruit in games before New Leaf. Makes getting bells much harder if you don't abuse the stalk market.

I know others have said it but I want to ride the rides, and go down the slides and stuff. I’ll never forget the first time I played animal crossing was like 8 years ago and I played new leaf, and one of the first furniture pieces I got was the elephant slide. I was so sad when I learned you couldn’t go down it:/ and it’s even sadder in new horizons because you can put all that stuff outside!

I know others have said it but I want to ride the rides, and go down the slides and stuff. I’ll never forget the first time I played animal crossing was like 8 years ago and I played new leaf, and one of the first furniture pieces I got was the elephant slide. I was so sad when I learned you couldn’t go down it:/ and it’s even sadder in new horizons because you can put all that stuff outside!
Oh man, I didn't know you could do that back then! I want to see what it's like some time...

Back