• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Cycling Zion's Temporary Cycling ~Boxes: Kabuki~ ~In: Charlise~

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea what lurk means and there are so many posts in this thread but I saw Freya and I lav her I neeeed herrrr.

Lurking means that I will add you to a list and then let you know when she's in boxes. Then you would have a 15 minute head start before I post to the rest of the thread that she's available. Please ask again before I put you on the list (I just don't like being asked how you said it... I'm sorry).

For the rest of you, I will be adding you all to the list shortly! I'm sorry that I haven't responded, I have had a very long day and haven't been able to do anything at school.

And I will be PMing the person who wants Bunnie, and hopefully cycling one or two out tonight if I can. Thanks!

Alrighty! Bunnie was picked up and I've moved onto cycling. I will only be cycling one tonight because I'm exhausted and I have to be up at an ungodly hour in the morning.

Zell is leaving Zion! He should be 100% original, as I just got him this past week in my cycle town and he's definitely not missing anything from his house or his shirt. I am looking for 100 TBT. Please claim him below! I will keep this open until tomorrow evening!

Sorry but I had an incident last night in which I fell asleep with my DS on and had no idea that when I woke up he wouldn't be there.

For the record, if people PM me and add me, it emails me. I was asleep last night and received multiple emails in which woke me up. Im a full time student and don't get much sleep, so that was pretty upsetting to me. I'll be adding that to my rules shortly.

May I lurk for Joey please? he's like the cutest duck ever and i'd love to have him in my town c:

Absolutely! I will add you to the list as soon as I get home from class, editing posts on my tablet is too difficult haha.

I will be cycling on and off this evening, as my Fallout 4 game hasn't arrived yet (because of the holiday and nothing is being shipped today). I'm sitting here doing homework, so if I don't respond right away, I apologize, but I will respond as fast as I can :).

I will post as soon as I have someone in boxes! :D

Kabuki is in boxes and Charlise has moved in!

Kabuki will be 50 TBT and please post BELOW if you would like him. Thanks :D

Classygirl has been looking for Kabuki, i think he's her last dreamie and seems to really want him! Just letting you know :)

I just sent her a message! Thanks! I saw her post now, I forgot to add her to my list. I've had a rough week haha.

Hun? ... Regarding Kabuki ... Kyle has left me in one of those terrible away from my game too long disasters and I need to find a replacement ❤️ ... If you don't adopt him out, I would pay you 100TBTs for him
awww ...looks like we were posting at the same time :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Sorry about that, I actually went away for a few to grab a quick shower. I would actually not mind giving him to you for 50 TBT, as I typically don't like people to over pay :). So let me know when you can trade! I'm available in about 10 minutes haha.

Sorry about that, I actually went away for a few to grab a quick shower. I would actually not mind giving him to you for 50 TBT, as I typically don't like people to over pay :). So let me know when you can trade! I'm available in about 10 minutes haha.
Awesome ... bells sent, added you and am in game and online ... I see you have added me also. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back