100% (366) +
Zelda: A Link Between Worlds Milk Bar Room
The WINNER is Kaaww Congrats

Here the picture i use as Guide
ALBW-milk-bar-music.jpgMILKBar_thumb.jpg

Here's the Finish room
HNI_0065.JPGHNI_0064.JPGHNI_0063.JPG

Last edited:
As a big LoZ fan, I really appreciate this! Not bidding, just wanted to tell you how amazing it is <3

As a big LoZ fan, I really appreciate this! Not bidding, just wanted to tell you how amazing it is <3

Thanks i try too get it as close as i can .I may change the table and i think i need posters in the room Xd

Bump

Good luck StarUrchin /Dablidian and RapHaven ^^

Last edited:
Bump~

Update: Change the tables but the wood table is available ^^HNI_0074.JPGHNI_0075.JPGHNI_0076.JPG

60 TBT!, Is it an 8x8 Room?

By the way, the room looks amazing!, I love all the Zelda Games, and it's incredibly accurate! :)

Last edited:
Excellent job. This thing is probably going to end up out of my price range though. Although, looking at the picture, I think the stone-tile floor may be a better match. It depends on how it looks with the lighting.

Last edited:
Excellent job. This thing is probably going to end up out of my price range though. Although, looking at the picture, I think the stone-tile floor may be a better match. It depends on how it looks with the lighting.

I try the stone tile but it just did't fit well too my eyes ,^^ i a change few things to make it all fit /Blend together nicely,I just hope the next person enjoys the room more then i did

Last edited:
this room is so awesome! I don't want to bid on it but since there is some discussion about the tables, I wanted to suggest the "Counter table" in the "zen" style - they connect seamlessly and make for a great bar.http://moridb.com/items/furniture/counter-table

mondogecko9 it is 8x8 room

Hi Red Cat & stickymice i try what you where suggesting but for me i think it looks better with the bookcase shelf and the block floor.Thank you for suggesting ;0)

here's the bookcase/block floor milk bar ordinal
HNI_0074.JPG

Room Suggesting Test :

Attachments

• HNI_0080.JPG
    HNI_0080.JPG
    31.5 KB · Views: 80
  • HNI_0081.JPG
    HNI_0081.JPG
    30.9 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:
Status