• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Pokémon your favorite pokemon?

Glaceon is beautiful, especially shiny *hugs Zelda*

Lapras is cool because they're the epitome of Surf Pok?mon for me ^^

Ninetales is beautiful <3

I loath shiny glaceon with a passion. However I absolutely adore glaceon. I -always- have one on my team. Its -always- female too. Always named Crystal as well.

...yeah, I'm oddly specific with my glaceon.

I also love vulpix, fennekin, and eevee. And Persian. I love my shiny persian[named her Wendy]. Oh, and Lopunny. Got two shiny bunnies. One male and one female. One 6 Perfect IV non-shiny female lopunny. Even had 8 boxes of buneary at one point[was trying to breed for shiny buneary].

LUXRAY <33
I've had one in every game. Shinx was the 1st Pokemon I ever caught. It was female and I named her Mary. She's now level 100 :D In AS I have a shiny luxray. It doesn't have a name though.

Last edited:
Definitely Sandslash!! I've always had one in my team in every Pokemon game except gen 4 and 5 because you couldn't get one until after the game. I thought it sucked that Sandslash was very underrated as I don't see Sandslash often. I used to get so excited when I used to see one on the TV show haha. I love ground types and Sandslash definitely tops it off even though it has alright stats.

I think my all time favorite is Sandslash. But if I had to choose based on in-game play (especially recent titles), definitely Staraptor.

My favorite Eeveelution is Jolteon. c:

My favourite pokemon is Phanpy!

Too bad shes not very popular, would love to get a plushie of her haha

My favourite pokemon is Pikachu, no not because he's the main pokemon. Mew and Chikorita used to be my favourite, but because of this one Pikachu plush, I now adore Pikachu.

My favorites are Pikachu, and the Mareep and Shinx evolution lines.

Kyogre, Horsea/Seadra/Kingdra, Dragonair, and Blaziken are probably my favorites.

Staryu is a runner-up.

I have a thing for water mons and my Sapphire starter <3

Last edited:
Raichu, Greninja, Magical Girl Eevee, and the list goes on.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can't believe I forgot to list Oshawott.

I should hate myself right now.

I like Eevee. Always have, always will.

I love how fluffy it is. SO CUTE. <3

Take a wild guess.

Have a good hard think about it.

Yup! It's reuniclus. Well, second favorite to my one true.

Serperior

My favorite starter evolution! Has a powerful battle cry with a lot of pride and confidence in its stance. Its 5th gen sprite was awesome

Last edited:
Driftblim is my absolute favourite, it's my favourite type and it's super useful both in game and competitive play. It definitely needs more love

Back