• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Your favorite kangaroo villager

G'day, mates!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BuckOfTheFawns

Your Deer Friend
Bells
Pear (Fruit)
This is a series of polls I am making to determine what the most liked villager of each species is. The polls will be open for 2 days, and there will be a new one every day.

Last time, Rocco won, Bertha came in second, and Biff, Bubbles, and Hippeux tied for third!

Make sure to post why you voted for who you did!
Here's the spreadsheet
Also, PLEASE don't post anything like "I don't like any of them." If you don't like any of them, then why bother posting?

FACT OF THE DAY:
I saw Finding Dory earlier today. I loved it.

Rooney! He's an awesome cranky. I kept thinking he was a jock personality for a while because of his house. Super underrated villager. <3

Sylvia because it will be the only one IL have
But in based of design
I like Astrid and kitt

Rooney is my favourite.

Also, I can't seem to access the spreadsheet! I get an error saying that I need to send you a request to get access to it. :c

Marcie is my favorite kangaroo for sure. She's super cute and her personality matches her perfectly. If I already didn't have all my dreamies I probably would have her as a villager.

The kangaroos actually kinda scare me except kitt. Kitt looks so nice and cute to me even though ive never experienced many kangaroos in acnl.

Kitt! I used to love talking to her during the AC:WW days. Astrid too from my AC:CF town.

I like Marcie. I haven't seen her in ACNL but was able to decorate a house for her in HHD. She's definitely a cutie! :blush:

Back