• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling 💁 ☆ Your Concierge ☆ 💁

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi kat :D It's easier for me to order them myself and deliver to you. And my price is 3 tbt per when more than 3 items or from several vans at a time. Or you can split your list, and make your multiple requests, so it'll be less than 3 items from 1 van per request, and post a new request each time I finish delivering. In that case it's all free. Whichever is good to you. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gate's open!

The only price I saw was when you asked for 200k, but that doesn't seem like enough! I'm bringing perfect fruit and will pay a few hundred thousand because I know you've spent a lot of time on this!

Hi! Yes possible. I'll just leave my gates open so feel free to go back & forth as much as you need, and let me know in this thread when you're done. No charge.
And, are you still around?

Yes , I am here! Which town FC shall I add?
My FC: 2723-9465-6705
Thank you so much in advance!

Last edited:
thank you sooo much! I left the payment in the spot where my things were, and if it's not enough just let me know! I'll wait before putting in another order just because I asked for soooo much XD Have a great day <3

oh, wow o: well, having it all free seems more efficient! then for now i'll just order:
- air conditioner
- minifridge
- quilted tapestry

is that alright? c:
Ah uh, I mean, so for example, minifridge is from either Piper's/Hornsby's RV. And Tapestry is from Mabel's. What I mean by 3 items from 1 same van is like, for example Table with cloth, Single rose and Mini-Fridge from Piper's RV. Because 3 items is maximum we can order from van per day. And stuff like Air Conditioner that's from Timmy & Tommy is free unless you're asking for more than 5 items from Timmy & Tommy at a time.
D-dose this make sense...?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes , I am here! Which town FC shall I add?
My FC: 2723-9465-6705
Thank you so much in advance!
Hey sorry for the delay. I'm still in the middle of other trade.
Will you add FC7? And no problem!

- - - Post Merge - - -

thank you sooo much! I left the payment in the spot where my things were, and if it's not enough just let me know! I'll wait before putting in another order just because I asked for soooo much XD Have a great day <3

Thank you<3 And you too. ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

@hellokitty
I'm ready to drop by, second batch of flowers with me. :)

Hi.
Do you have any blowfish sashimi or any sushi trays from Chip's RV? :)

I need 3 of each.

Last edited:
Hey sorry for the delay. I'm still in the middle of other trade.
Will you add FC7? And no problem!

Its no problem at all, totally worth the small wait<3
I'm so glad to finally have this set! ahh
its been on my mind the longest time, so thank you for letting me visit!~

Hi.
Do you have any blowfish sashimi or any sushi trays from Chip's RV? :)

Hi, I think I do.
sushi tray, blowfish sashimi, sushi container, and not sure if you mean this too but, and fish on a board. one of each.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Its no problem at all, totally worth the small wait<3
I'm so glad to finally have this set! ahh
its been on my mind the longest time, so thank you for letting me visit!~

You're very welcome! :blush:

Hi, I think I do.
sushi tray, blowfish sashimi, sushi container, and not sure if you mean this too but, and fish on a board. one of each.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You're very welcome! :blush:

I have the fish on board and sushi container, but wanted 3 blowfish sashimi and 3 sushi trays. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also do you have any imperial chairs?

I see. I only have 1 blowfish sashimi and 1 sushi tray. Want me to collect them and get back to you late, or would rather have what I have on hand?

I'll take them now if you like.
I can be ready in 5 minutes.

How much would you like for them?

Last edited:
I have added you. :)
My gate is open.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have 9 imperial chairs. either 50K / 3 tbt a piece. How many are you're after?

I need 7 but only have 15 tbt.

I can afford 5.

I sent 16 tbt. :)

I can give you in game bells for the rest.
50k?

50k is outside the station.

Last edited:
I have added you. :)
My gate is open.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I need 7 but only have 15 tbt.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can afford 5.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I sent 16 tbt. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can give you in game bells for the rest.
50k?

- - - Post Merge - - -

50k is outside the station.

Okay. I'm ready. Can I have you tell me your FC please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back