• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Cycling Your art for your dreamie! Let Reenhard help you! (Zell moved in!)

Do u have molly?

Ican draw her with "Reen" and his friend walking around adorably!!

She is for another of my towns.

Last edited:
Do u have molly?

Ican draw her with "Reen" and his friend walking around adorably!!

She is for another of my towns.

Sure! I dont have molly yet in my town, but do not draw anything untill Im acutally got her in my town. I will pm when shes in my town. c:

bumb

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tammy is moving out, but you can get her for free. so go ahead and ask!

Can I please have Zell when he moves out?

Never mind. I didn't know I had to draw.

Last edited:
Bump for your thread
I had something else here before this that I want to take back.

Last edited:
I love to draw for you if you get Lucky. If you need samples before hand let me know! I will private message them to you.

I love to draw for you if you get Lucky. If you need samples before hand let me know! I will private message them to you.

oh gosh, I just had lucky and I wont be able to get him back because after this cycling I am resetting and starting a new town

Back