• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

You got to be kidding me...

Bells
Today, I found Nate in my campsite but I already have 10 villagers. Nate is one of the villagers I want, there was someone holding him for me but I'm pretty sure that person isn't holding him anymore... I was waiting for a villager-hopefully Coco- to move out, but I guess it's too late. Has this ever happened to you?

I've had too many campers that I've wanted to move in while I've had ten, even dreamies. Now that I have 9, I haven't had many campers, maybe 2, in the past weeks I've left the spot open :'(

I happened to me a few times. The first one was with Drake and the second one was with Blanche.
I don't mind it so much these days.

Woa, it totally shucks when that happens. I had 10 villagers when Wolfgang was in my campsite. It won't keep me awake at night, but it still feels like a waste, haha ~

Same here. I was at 10 villagers and Francine was in the campsite. I wanted her so bad to be Chrissy's sister! :S

I have Nate. I don't like him though. You can have him when he wants to move out.

Last edited:
That has never happened to me actually. Most of the time I end up getting campers that don't really interest me that much.

That happened to me with Diana in my first town. But I talked to her and she said she'll camp again or maybe we'll be neighbors, along those lines, and then she came back after 2 more campers and that time I did have space! c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

So just talk to them and hopefully they'll come back again in a short while

Back