• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Cycling YoRHa Cycling | In Boxes: -- | Lurkers welcome! | New: Sprocket, Tutu, Becky

Hello! May I please get my list updated? I no longer need to lurk for Punchy, but may I be added to the list for Bunnie please!

Bump!

Been exhausted the past few days and haven't been cycling, but I'm starting up again now~

-
Zucker The Octopus.png
Zucker The Lazy Octopus will be in boxes for the next 4 hours -

zucker still av?

Unfortunately not, I'm sorry.

Hello! May I lurk for Bunnie as well? :)

Absolutely! Adding you to the list now~
Post automatically merged:

( Fin. YoRHa Voided.png

( Fin. YoRHa New Arrival.png

>
Tutu The Bear.png
Tutu The Peppy Bear has arrived in YoRHa! <
>
Becky The Chicken.png
Becky The Snooty Chicken has arrived in YoRHa! <

Last edited:
Hey, just to update I got all of the villagers I've been looking for! Thanks for giving me hope with this thread!

could i be removed from the lukers for genji, i got him recently and instead can i lurk for kabuki?

Back