• The closing ceremony for our Lunar New Year event has been posted! View the winning entries in the thread here. Thanks for joining us for this new TBT event. Be on the lookout for our next brand-new event, which will bid farewell to Animal Crossing: New Leaf online, coming soon!

Yo dawg,

Status
Not open for further replies.
not much, really.

the address bar is a google search bar, if you use that often. and there's some themes, similar to firefox.

I really don't know why I'm using it, tbh. it's simple/compact. eh.
 
Psychonaut said:
Smugleaf said:
crap i thought this was gonna be about the yo dawg meme
same here.

yo dawg we herd u liek google so we put some chrome in ur chrome so you can google while you google?
yo dawg we herd u liek leaving out parts of memes so we put a sentence in ur sentence so u can facepalm while you facepalm
 
Smugleaf said:
Psychonaut said:
Smugleaf said:
crap i thought this was gonna be about the yo dawg meme
same here.

yo dawg we herd u liek google so we put some chrome in ur chrome so you can google while you google?
yo dawg we herd u liek leaving out parts of memes so we put a sentence in ur sentence so u can facepalm while you facepalm
yo dawg we herd u liek memes so we put a meme in ur meme so u can meme while you meme
 
Psychonaut said:
Smugleaf said:
Psychonaut said:
Smugleaf said:
crap i thought this was gonna be about the yo dawg meme
same here.

yo dawg we herd u liek google so we put some chrome in ur chrome so you can google while you google?
yo dawg we herd u liek leaving out parts of memes so we put a sentence in ur sentence so u can facepalm while you facepalm
yo dawg we herd u liek memes so we put a meme in ur meme so u can meme while you meme
yo dawg we herd u dont liek anything so we put nothing in ur nothing so u can do nothing while you get raepd do nothing
 
Smugleaf said:
Psychonaut said:
Smugleaf said:
Psychonaut said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
yo dawg we herd u liek leaving out parts of memes so we put a sentence in ur sentence so u can facepalm while you facepalm
yo dawg we herd u liek memes so we put a meme in ur meme so u can meme while you meme
yo dawg we herd u dont liek anything so we put nothing in ur nothing so u can do nothing while you get raepd do nothing
yo dawg we herd you like candlejack so we put
 
Psychonaut said:
Smugleaf said:
Psychonaut said:
Smugleaf said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
yo dawg we herd u liek memes so we put a meme in ur meme so u can meme while you meme
yo dawg we herd u dont liek anything so we put nothing in ur nothing so u can do nothing while you get raepd do nothing
yo dawg we herd you like candlejack so we put
lolcandlejackreferen
 
I think Tye said something about this once..
I'll go look for it. *skips off into the distance*


Eh.. Too many Google Chrome/Safari/Internet Explorer topics.
 
I dunno. I just like the layout of it. :| Plus the address bar also being a Google search bar is pretty useful.
 
Miku said:
Psychonaut said:
Miku said:
Psychonaut said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deepget raepd
lolu
lolme
lolus
lol_internet.gif
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top