• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop Yam's Doodles ( Please Read. )

yamashta

Saltman, Ph.D.
Bells
The Bell Tree Fair 2016 Patch
Red Pansy
Peach (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Feedback
100% (19) +
I've found offering so many art styles is causing me stress/anxiety which is leading me to avoidance, which is not good.

I've completed a few commissions and I will be dismissing the rest, as they have not been paid for. I do not have the patience to go out of the way to contact each individual.

I am very sorry.

To put into perspective the kind of traffic I was getting ( and how stressful it was for me ) I'll show you this:

181ede2edaa5aaac2cdd3e0d294c7a12.png

I would like to bring this shop back soon. I don't know when, but soon.

I will be offering slightly different services, however, regarding artwork, and payment options will differ as well.

Again, I'm very sorry-- to anyone who contacted me, or to anyone I agreed to do work for. Simply keep in mind if you did not pay, I do not owe you anything.

Hopefully by the shops second launch I'll be able to handle running it better, and will be able to produce artwork quicker ( and have it delivered in a timely manner ).

Thank you in advance for reading and/or understanding. If you have any questions please private message me.

Last edited:
i have 3 tasty cakes but i dont knwo if thats enough for anything xD
i dont mind getting like a 2 min doodle :p

that moment when... no one replys...

Last edited:
holy ****, asking for tasty cakes or 100k igb is WAY underpricing! 100k igb is like 5 btb, and most artists on here charge upwards of 500 for their stuff!
anyway, i'll pm you bc i want to order some stuff!

holy ****, asking for tasty cakes or 100k igb is WAY underpricing! 100k igb is like 5 btb, and most artists on here charge upwards of 500 for their stuff!
anyway, i'll pm you bc i want to order some stuff!

Well if you want to help me price things feel free. I have no idea what I'm doing heh

oooh my gosh okay I love your art
so very much quq

I would absolutely LOVE it if you
could possibly do Brynne for me?
I'll offer 450k bells (in game) quq if that's too low,
please let me know!!

EDIT;; nevermind, it seems that I don't understand the
in-game cash and tbt conversions quq I don't have
enough to commission... sorry!

Last edited:
Well TBT to IGB rate conversion is 1 TBT = 200K IGB right now I think. So 100 TBT = 20mil IGB. That's about how much you should charge for 50x50 icon.

hii c:
your art is really amazing!
i have two tasty cakes and a cherry. could you draw something for me for that? c:
oh and btw you cant trade winter mittens sadly

wow omg your art is really sweet!! im willing to offer 5 mil bells and 700 tbt (is a combination ok?? hahah) and i might also have some of the furniture ya want!! i can pm you later if you want 2 work out some deets
( i want a drawing of 2 people, so i can totally go up if you would like more!!)
thanks 4 considering c:

wow omg your art is really sweet!! im willing to offer 5 mil bells and 700 tbt (is a combination ok?? hahah) and i might also have some of the furniture ya want!! i can pm you later if you want 2 work out some deets
( i want a drawing of 2 people, so i can totally go up if you would like more!!)
thanks 4 considering c:

Yes, please send me a pm. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

hii c:
your art is really amazing!
i have two tasty cakes and a cherry. could you draw something for me for that? c:
oh and btw you cant trade winter mittens sadly

Thanks for the heads up!

Also perhaps. Please send me a PM.

Back