XBOX360 Gamerpictures

Nic

Bells
Dragon Tokens
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Wal-Mart Gamecenter Gamerpics</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">

Free? Yes!</div>
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Rock Band 3 Gamerpics</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">

Free? Yes!</div>
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Mafia II Gamerpics</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
Free? Yes!
Free? No!</div>
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Resident Evil: Afterlife 3D Gamerpics</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
Free? Yes!</div>
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>HONOR THE CODE Gamerpics</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
Free? Yes!</div>

Next update: Sunday, September 05, 2010

I don't get it. Are you trying to make a catalogue of all the available gamer pictures?

Pear said:
Where do you get the walmart ones?
They might not have been released but I can give you the GAME ID for them if you like. It's very useful if you know what to do with it. ;)

GAME ID: 58570879

Nic said:
*trevor said:
I don't get it. Are you trying to make a catalogue of all the available gamer pictures?
Well, yes.
Two things:

I get the feeling that this sort of thing has been done before....

And good luck with that. It'll take a long while.

*trevor said:
Nic said:
*trevor said:
Well, yes.
Two things:

I get the feeling that this sort of thing has been done before....

And good luck with that. It'll take a long while.
What do you mean by that? Do you mean that something has been done on this forum or in the world we call Internet?

As much as a nice idea this is, it's going to take too much effort for too little care/consideration from others. (at least on here)

But as I said, it's a nice idea and have been annoyed that picture packs don't show a real preview.

AndyB said:
As much as a nice idea this is, it's going to take too much effort for too little care/consideration from others. (at least on here)

But as I said, it's a nice idea and have been annoyed that picture packs don't show a real preview.
It may be hard but I'll try to get the most recent ones out today.

Thanks for the feedback. And yeah, it is a hassle. Only a view of the creators actually show what is in the picture packs.

Also, I don't tend to buy picture packs or themes anymore.
But hey, keep it up... sure someone will find something good out of this.

SSgt. Garrett said:
I support = P
If you can help me and tell me which picture packs are EU, JAP, US, etc. That would help me tremendously.

@ Andy
Thanks.

Back