• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Would you die early with honor, or have a long life but die lonely?

I'll die with about 30 or so Cats.

That'd be the best thing for me, Really.

Last edited:
Live long / die lonely.

There's a lot I want to see and do, even if others don't want to do those things with me.

Last edited:
i'd rather die with honor.
people always say you end up dying alone anyway but it'd be probably miserable to have such a long life with no people to share your time with
at least if i were to die early and with honor my life would have had some meaning to it even though it would be short

Last edited:
I?m introverted, and I honestly wouldn?t mind dying alone.
And there?s so much I wanna do, so much I wanna learn, etc.
I especially can?t wait for Virtual Reality to be "real".
And if Ray Kurzweil?s prediction is true by 2045 we will obtain immortality.
And "soon" there will be AI?s that?s exactly like humans, basically electronic brains.
3D printing will allow us to print anything we want, from organs to food, and electronics.
Also you don?t have to be alone just because you have a long life.
I think everyone should check out this video

It's interesting how everyone would choose the second option :eek: I mean it depends what defines honor in this case but if you did something that like saved the world or something it would be worth it in my opinion...

Last edited:
It's interesting how everyone would choose the second option :eek: I mean it depends what defines honor in this case but if you did something that like saved the world or something it would be worth it in my opinion...

Honor is like everyone knowing who you are and what you did to help the world or your country. Everyone respects you. Your death is considered almost equal to Steve Jobs' death or greater; everyone mourns you, even your haters. That's how I see honor.

I'd rather die early with honour. I already am lonely enough as it is, and I hate it. At least if I died like that, I could be happy and proud of myself. Not saying I wish I'd die soon or anything, but this is a "pick one or the other" question so...

Honor is like everyone knowing who you are and what you did to help the world or your country. Everyone respects you. Your death is considered almost equal to Steve Jobs' death or greater; everyone mourns you, even your haters. That's how I see honor.
Oh yeaa, I thought so! Well I'd still pick the 1st choice :)

Maybe with honour.

I don't wanna think about this stuff yet, I'm only 15 x(

Back