• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Worse New Years Eve ever

Trent the Paladin

Lv 29 Nerd
Retired Staff
Bells
Father's Day Carnation
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Festive Bell
Green Christmas Stocking
Yellow Candy
Tasty Cake
Crescent Moon Glow Wand
Rainbow Feather
Yellow Pansy
Pikachu Easter Egg
I got sick on New Years Eve and while my parents and Duke went inside Wal-Mart some car backed into the truck I was trying to sleep in and scraped it!

I'm sorry to hear that...

:unsure: I had the worst christmas of my life... my family didn't do anything, we didn't decorate the house, and we didn't put up a tree, my parents couldn't afford to get presents this year, and I became depressed on chrismas, which is kinda weird because christmas is supposed to be a happy day. Also I became very sick on christmas too...

:'(

I got sick on New Year's Eve to. I missed out on going to my friends house. Well at least you got $200 for the damage they caused!

Tom the Warrior said:
I got sick on New Years Eve and while my parents and Duke went inside Wal-Mart some car backed into the truck I was trying to sleep in and scraped it!
Oh yeah, Grandma told us about that. And the cameras saved the day, right?

Back