• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Words you don't like

Moist - nuff said.

- - - Post Merge - - -

other words that i dont like, arent suitable to post on here :p

I hate the words stink, filth and hate. I also hate the word moist but it depends on context. If someone was describing food as being moist then I wouldn't mind, but other than that I don't like that word.

I find the words broken and corrupted really creepy.
(and the acnl corrupted data thing made it even worse)

Dude I agree. I also hate the word moist, it sounds soooo disgusting.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also detest the word breasts, I don't know why, ever since I was a kid I've either used other words or phrases to describe a chest or beat around the bush when referring to them. I really don't know what it is with that word but to this day I still can't stand it.

and I'm a girl so I feel awful saying that T^T

I don't like the word cringe all that much... as cringeworthy as it sounds. Maybe it's just me, but there's something that sounds so nasty and hateful about that word.

words with strong 'er' syllables and rolling r words (mainly foreign languages but w/e)

I despise the words squelch and bollocks. Especially bollocks. I can't even force myself to say it lmao--
I have no idea why, they just sound so upsetting to me.

Back