Shop ☆ || Wolf's art shop! || ☆ [comissions closed.]

Alright here's my second order!

Username: Seroja
Character/OC you want: Aruna
Style you want it drawn in (pixel, semi realistic, sketchy, anime):pixel icon <3
Extra details (reference pics, style, mood, etc): cutesy pls

No rush, take all the time you need. Your art is worth waiting for ^^

I hope this is okay ! ;w;

FyD14QU.png

arrr thank you Wolfy!! She's sooo adorable! Now I have options for my avatar. Also check out my avatar, I'm using your cute pixel icon hurrr tysm I love your work!!!

Ahh thank you, Im glad you like it! and I see, that's flattering omg haha ;;

I have no idea if any of my requests got accepted since replies ended there or whatever. Anywhore, the pieces you're doing is coming in nice.

I have no idea if any of my requests got accepted since replies ended there or whatever. Anywhore, the pieces you're doing is coming in nice.

Omg sorry! I must've missed it, thank you for reminding me! yes they did, i'm just really busy with other comissions ^^ but will message you as soon as it's done! you wanted a shiny noivern gijinka headshot/bust or one of your characters, is that right? ;w;

Omg sorry! I must've missed it, thank you for reminding me! yes they did, i'm just really busy with other comissions ^^ but will message you as soon as it's done! you wanted a shiny noivern gijinka headshot/bust or one of your characters, is that right? ;w;

Yessur

Personal project, started as a quick sketch.. then a color.. then this thingy. Took like 5000 hours (Probably around 15, but sure felt like longer omg..) Here's the timeline from sketch to how it is now (sorry for the lack of wips, i got confused because theres 60 or so layers and omg idk what is what anymore) link

0AI2734.png

I'm going to make an art thread tomorrow, for now I'll use this shop as an art thread if that's acceptable ;-;
Quick sketch thingy, Kabuki Gijinka.. I always see him as a cool samurai guy who can be a dork.

649f77e0f0.jpg

I'm going to make an art thread tomorrow, for now I'll use this shop as an art thread if that's acceptable ;-;
Quick sketch thingy, Kabuki Gijinka.. I always see him as a cool samurai guy who can be a dork.

649f77e0f0.jpg

Omg?? I want to marry him lul he looks soo majestic <3

Back