Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. TBT Bells

huuussein

Pokémon Champion
Bells
Feedback
100% (62) +
hi there! i am looking for a couple items and diys! you can see which ones i need on this list!
any help is greatly appreciated, just let me know how much tbt you want in return :)

_________
2nd edit: only a couple DIYs left :)

Last edited:
hi there! i am looking for a couple items and diys! you can see which ones i need on this list!
any help is greatly appreciated, just let me know how much tbt you want in return :)

Hello, I can help you out with all the non-DIY items on your wishlist! 🙂
Post automatically merged:

As I look for the items, I can also check if I may have any DIYs you need. I'll keep you updated.

Hello, I can help you out with all the non-DIY items on your wishlist! 🙂

As I look for the items, I can also check if I may have any DIYs you need. I'll keep you updated.
alright sounds great, thank u so much! just let me know when you're ready and how much it costs :)

alright sounds great, thank u so much! just let me know when you're ready and how much it costs :)

I just got back from dropping off 1 of my kiddos to school. I'll prepare your items right now in between another drop off. I'll keep you updated for sure. 🙂

Hello, so I have the following items ready for you:
* Box-shaped Seat
* Fresh-food Trays
* Knee Bandages
* Model Kits
* Nearly Busted Radio
* Paint Cans
* Pile Of Cardboard Boxes
* Recycled-paper Bundle
* Scoreboard
* Shopping Cart
* Skateboard
* Vertical Banner
* Stacked Bottle Crates DIY
* Stacked Senmaizuke Barrels DIY
* Wooden Box DIY
I may find more DIYs as I look through the other residents of my island.
I need to drop off 1 more kid to school, and then we can trade after. Hope that's ok. 🙂

Last edited:
Back