• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Buying Wishlist

don’t know why can’t see your vm page... :(

i’ve got all the stuff already! you can come over whenever

don’t know why can’t see your vm page... :(

i’ve got all the stuff already! you can come over whenever

Okay! I'll be a bit since I can't get to my 3ds right now :) I'll vm you when I'm ready(maybe a few hours?)

okay suree, i should be free in about 3 hours

great! i’ll open my gates :)

Hi Keldi :) Sorry for not getting back soon, I was pretty busy yesterday! Seems like they are taken care of now? Let me know if you still need to catalog the rest.

i can give you all the hhd items if you give me the required bells to order them ^.^ 110K bells

i can give you all the hhd items if you give me the required bells to order them ^.^ 110K bells

I'll need time to get those bells lol I'll be farming money tonight or tomorrow so I should have the money in the next few days ^_^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi Keldi :) Sorry for not getting back soon, I was pretty busy yesterday! Seems like they are taken care of now? Let me know if you still need to catalog the rest.

It's okay! I'll let you know if I need anything or if another set peaks my catalogging interest lol

I'll need time to get those bells lol I'll be farming money tonight or tomorrow so I should have the money in the next few days ^_^

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's okay! I'll let you know if I need anything or if another set peaks my catalogging interest lol

ok, please pm/vm when ready

Back