• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying ~°♡°~ Wishlist ~°♡°~

Sorry for the late reply, I was making a list.
Uh 1 btb, I think it oderable.

Hi I got a bath house wall, book stands and I will continue to look in harvey's shop for a garden lantern XD So far I just have the bath house wall and book stands. Could I have in game bells if thats acceptable? May I deliver? Sorry for all the questions, just making sure I got everything right.

Sure you can, how much IGB's do you have in mind? And no need to apologise for the question. =)
Hi I got a bath house wall, book stands and I will continue to look in harvey's shop for a garden lantern XD So far I just have the bath house wall and book stands. Could I have in game bells if thats acceptable? May I deliver? Sorry for all the questions, just making sure I got everything right.

I'm not too sure how much to be honest :/ You can choose.

Oh lol, i just noticed i dont even have 1 mil, just 488,000 -.-
It it okay if we can do the trade a later? I will have to get some bells first
That will do fine, thank you~ Let me know when your gates are open. I'll be Heidi from Ereta

Last edited:
Back