• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Buying Wishlist!

@Gellhorn: I have black, pink, blue and soon orange roses and black and orange lillies.

@gfrins: cool! How much? I could offer 100k? Btw if u guys r still online add me and we can trade now :)

Hey! Sorry I was doing test prep. I can do 100k. Would you be free today?

How much for them all? I'm not good at offers :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've added the golden set to my wishlist! Ill pay 50k per item of that set :)

I'm no good either xD
Does 60K sound good?
*I think that's a bit too much but I do only have 10K left so I'm fishing for bling xD*

Whoa seriously? o: Tyvm c: I'll order your items and wait till my DS is charged. Thanks c:

Cool! I'll take it all! How much for gold set? I don't have millions of bells to spare, about 700k?

Bump

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Monga21: Cool! I'll take it all! How much for gold set? I don't have millions of bells to spare, about 700k?

I am SO sorry! I had to go out to dinner with my family! Can we organize annother time?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bump

Bump

I still want those other offers... If any of you who offered see this please post or ill PM u :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bbuummpp

Back