Buying ✾ WISHLIST ✾ | Looking for a few JP orderables!

okay this is a really weird request, but you have shampoodle in your town? I neglected my new save game for 4 months, got really bad bed head and im so sick of it!! If you dont you can just have it for free ^-^

I do have Shampoodle :)
I'll add you then let you know when my gates are open if you're available to trade now ^^

Okay! I'll head over to shampoodle then I'll give you the item

Okay! I'll head over to shampoodle then I'll give you the item

Are you on the way now? :)
If you can't see my town then I can close and open it again :D

Town is Oak btw

Last edited:
Hello, I can offer the following items from your wishlist. :')
Kerokerokeroppi Pins
Cinnamoroll Hat
Hello Kitty Shoes
Barrel Planter
Pitcher Plant
Princess Chair x2
Princess Chest
Princess Dresser
Princess Sofa
Princess Curio
Princess Table
Princess Lamp

Donburi + 42tbt?

Last edited:
Hello, I can offer the following items from your wishlist. :')
Kerokerokeroppi Pins
Cinnamoroll Hat
Hello Kitty Shoes
Barrel Planter
Pitcher Plant
Princess Chair x2
Princess Chest
Princess Dresser
Princess Sofa
Princess Curio
Princess Table
Princess Lamp

Donburi + 42tbt?

How much would you like (+donburi) if I offer for everything except the Princess series? I think I'd like to save a bit just in case I find one of my dream villagers in the shops :D

How much would you like (+donburi) if I offer for everything except the Princess series? I think I'd like to save a bit just in case I find one of my dream villagers in the shops :D

It would be 20tbt + donburi.
I go 5tbt for amiibo items, 3tbt per princess item. Donburi takes 5tbt off of 25 so 20 in total. I math things out. xD

Last edited:
It would be 20tbt + donburi.
I go 5tbt for amiibo items, 3tbt per princess item. Donburi takes 5tbt off of 25 so 20 in total. I math things out. xD

Ohh thanks for pricing them. I'm still figuring out the average prices in this site ahah :D
I'll open the gates of my town in a bit! I'll let you know

Ohh thanks for pricing them. I'm still figuring out the average prices in this site ahah :D
I'll open the gates of my town in a bit! I'll let you know

Its all good. It takes some getting use to the pricing. I took a two year break from this site and now in-game bells seem to hold little value really, which is kind of sad. xD
Anyways, I'll wait until you're ready. (^o^)v

Its all good. It takes some getting use to the pricing. I took a two year break from this site and now in-game bells seem to hold little value really, which is kind of sad. xD
Anyways, I'll wait until you're ready. (^o^)v

They're open! :)

Payment sent! Thanks for trading with me again :)

Last edited:
Deliver c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

please open your gates! ive added your fc

Back