• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Buying Wishlist Items

Simply-Star

Bells
Feedback
100% (7) +
These are things I really really want!

Want:
- Pansy Table
- Egg Lamp
- Sea Globe
- Snow Bunny
- Mush Wall-Lamp
- Classic Wall
- Lunar Horizon
- Plaster Wall
- Rose Wall
- Diner Tile
- Full Creepy Series

[Flowers]
- Blue Pansies x 2
- Purple Tulips x 2

Full Wishlist

I would prefer if trades were in my town, but I'm fine with visiting others as well!
I hope to have fast trades; if someone can trade with me in a matter of minutes then there is more of a chance I will accept their offer. ;u; I apologize for that, but I do not have a lot of time for the game.
Thank you for reading!

Last edited:
well i can also give a diner tile with them or by itself, but it's fine if you still don't want to!

well i can also give a diner tile with them or by itself, but it's fine if you still don't want to!

It's because they were hard for me to obtain, so I'm looking more for the items that are also hard to obtain.
If I don't get any offers, however, then I'll PM you! uvu

I have berliner and the flower set items you're looking for, i am looking for bubble wand, beans, sushi plate. is that good?
i also think i have some extra pansies that you need too...

Last edited:
I have berliner and the flower set items you're looking for, i am looking for bubble wand, beans, sushi plate. is that good?
i also think i have some extra pansies that you need too...

I'm fine with the berliner and flower set items! I'll have to get your things ready though, so I may take a little while. (I have to order the sushi platter and TT but I'm awaiting a villager trade so I can't TT yet ;u; )

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh, thats what you offer, not trade.

Oh, yes! I'm sorry if it wasn't noticeable enough quq

Last edited:
I'm fine with the berliner and flower set items! I'll have to get your things ready though, so I may take a little while. (I have to order the sushi platter and TT but I'm awaiting a villager trade so I can't TT yet ;u; )

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, yes! I'm sorry if it wasn't noticeable enough quq
Yes no problem, I will wait. ^^

Hm, I have 1 blue pansy, the blue violets, and I can also give you/ let you catalog a deer scare.

Would you be willing to let me catalog a few items, if you already have them on-hand in trade instead of bells?

I missed the pumpkin pie (I know it isn't re-orderable, I just want it to show up), tree-stump chair, sprout table, kagaminochi, cherry-blossom clock, and leaf bed. Any of those would be swell, but I'm not too worried about it :)

Last edited:
Hm, I have 1 blue pansy, the blue violets, and I can also give you/ let you catalog a deer scare.

Would you be willing to let me catalog a few items, if you already have them on-hand in trade instead of bells?

I missed the pumpkin pie (I know it isn't re-orderable, I just want it to show up), tree-stump chair, sprout table, kagaminochi, cherry-blossom clock, and leaf bed. Any of those would be swell, but I'm not too worried about it :)

I won't need the flowers - I can still let you catalog all of those though! I actually do have them on hand (displayed in my homes, actually), and since you aren't taking them then I'm fine with letting you catalog them for free. uvu

Oh, ok! That is very kind of you :) Did you still want the deer scare?

I am so bad at re-checking this oh man I'm sorry; nah - I actually have it somewhere in my HHA showcase and just need to order it! uvu Yeah, otherwise, you can catalog my stuff~

Back