• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Trading Wishlist Items

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 3 allowed with 0 waiting
Accepting
  1. Wishlist Items
Hey, can I get the flower bobber, and black wooden deck rug. White tea set. I can give you the glass holder with candle white, western lit book, and red menu board, though I would need to order it,

hey I found the flower painting. do you want me to drop it off?

Sure!
Post automatically merged:

by the way, do you happen to know how to remove things from the wishlist on the nook exchange?
Go to Custom Lists > Edit your list > Click on the item you want to remove :)
I can come now. Sorry i just saw this!

Awesome! Thank you

T
Thank you!!!

Last edited:
If your online and haven't received them already, I can drop of the antique mini table and antique table for ya.

If your online and haven't received them already, I can drop of the antique mini table and antique table for ya.
Just got online! Gates are open. Also... what's cataloging?

To put it simply, it just means picking up an item and then dropping it back on the ground.
Once an item enters your pockets, it is registered on your Nook Stop's catalog (the kiosk in your Resident Services building in the game).
So if someone wants to catalog something, it just means they want to register the item to their own Nook Stop item catalog. It's instantaneous since the item is registered immediately once it is picked up and put into a players pockets and they give it right back.
So if you see any threads on here that say cataloging, then that is what the person is talking about.
However, you can't catalog DIYs or crafting materials. Also some items you catalog, you are not able to order from the Nook Stop.

Since I own the antique table and mini table and have them in my house already, you can keep the extras I ordered for you.
I just want to catalog the pet bed because I haven't decided what to do with it yet.
I can head over once I turn on my game.

To put it simply, it just means picking up an item and then dropping it back on the ground.
Once an item enters your pockets, it is registered on your Nook Stop's catalog (the kiosk in your Resident Services building in the game).
So if someone wants to catalog something, it just means they want to register the item to their own Nook Stop item catalog. It's instantaneous since the item is registered immediately once it is picked up and put into a players pockets and they give it right back.
So if you see any threads on here that say cataloging, then that is what the person is talking about.
However, you can't catalog DIYs or crafting materials. Also some items you catalog, you are not able to order from the Nook Stop.

Since I own the antique table and mini table and have them in my house already, you can keep the extras I ordered for you.
I just want to catalog the pet bed because I haven't decided what to do with it yet.
I can head over once I turn on my game.
Sounds good! Thank you for explaining. And I actually have a spare pet bed, so you can have it if you'd like?

Sounds good! Thank you for explaining. And I actually have a spare pet bed, so you can have it if you'd like?
Oh, really? Thanks. ^_^
I have my game on so I should be over soon.

Is your town Murp?

I have:
Garden Lantern (white)
Scarecrow DIY
Menu Chalk board (dark brown)

For your:
Floor lamp
Chalkboard (math)
Kimono stand

I have:
Garden Lantern (white)
Scarecrow DIY
Menu Chalk board (dark brown)

For your:
Floor lamp
Chalkboard (math)
Kimono stand
Hi! I actually just got the scarecrow DIY but I would love to trade you for the menu chalk board and the lantern. I have the floor lamp and chalkboard right now but the kimono stand I will need to order.

Hi! I won’t be available to trade until Saturday unfortunately, but if you don’t mind waiting, I’d be interested in exchanging the following:

my:
Surprised gnome
Laidback gnome
Fake rock head statue
White grand piano

for your:
Black wooden deck rug
Flower bopper
Milkmaid hat
Birthday cupcake

Back