• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Buying Wishlist~ (IGB & NMT)

I have the dreamy sweatshirt if you’re still looking for that!

edit: SORRY I just found out how u got the images!

I can send the pacifiers to u if we become friends!

Last edited:
Got a sweetheart dress if u still need it!
And white swing bench! + pastel bookshelf
hiya~ I still need these items! Let me know how much you'd like them for^^

I have the dreamy sweatshirt if you’re still looking for that!

hi! yes im still looking for the dreamy sweatshirt, how much would you like for it~

edit: SORRY I just found out how u got the images!

I can send the pacifiers to u if we become friends!

all good, and sure, just add me and let me know whenever you'd like to pop around, im also in southern hemisphere if you'd like to fish~

I honestly don’t know what kind of price is good, I’d take whatever you’re willing to pay!

Hi! I can offer you the outdoor bath! I’ll give you it for 3 peaches and 15k IGB!

Hi, I have the pet food bowl as well the espresso, I don’t really mind how much I should receive, it’s up to you. Let me know if you’re keen.

I have the AC NH Switch, Pink Mug, Water Pump, Telescope + Star Net (It's blue though) Feel free to offer in NMT?

I can get you the Pink Amp, Pink Gaucho Pants, and the Pink Wood Flooring if you don't mind to wait until tomorrow as I don't TT either. :)

I can also get your the open air bath if you don't have that yet.

Hey! I can help up with the following items:
- Corduroy (black)
- White floor
- Sakura picnic set
- Denim pants with holes (black & white) my Able has them in stock today :)

Also! How did you create that wishlist??

i can get u the shell rug!! idk how much to ask for personally hdfhdfh
can also do the recolour of the wooden block bookshelf - the multicolour pastel one!

I have the AC NH Switch, Pink Mug, Water Pump, Telescope + Star Net (It's blue though) Feel free to offer in NMT?
hiya~ is 2 nmt okay for you? and ill still take the blue star net~

I can get you the Pink Amp, Pink Gaucho Pants, and the Pink Wood Flooring if you don't mind to wait until tomorrow as I don't TT either. :)

I can also get your the open air bath if you don't have that yet.
hiya~ sure, im okay with waiting just dm me when you're available tomorrow, and I already have the open air bath but thank you anyway^^ how much would it be for the lot?

Hey! I can help up with the following items:
- Corduroy (black)
- White floor
- Sakura picnic set
- Denim pants with holes (black & white) my Able has them in stock today :)

Also! How did you create that wishlist??
yay~ how much would you like for the lot, and I'll send you a dm about the wishlist^^

i can get u the shell rug!! idk how much to ask for personally hdfhdfh
can also do the recolour of the wooden block bookshelf - the multicolour pastel one!
is 40k okay for the lot?

Back