Accepting
  1. Wishlist Items

jadebrace

Bells
Island
Forlorne
Feedback
0% (0) +
Hello! I'm looking for items on my wishlist, and I'm able to trade star fragments, hybrid flowers, fruits, bamboo shoots, and anything on your wishlist that I may have.
The only flowers I'm missing are purple and blue roses, and green mums.
If an item is crafted, I'll do my best to provide materials!!

Wishlist here: https://nook.exchange/u/jadebrace/wishlist?p=2

Hello, I have a number of things on your wishlist but am not able to trade right now. I'll be available in about 2 hours (my time zone is PST) or tomorrow as well. For the mermaid items, do you want multiples of any seeing as you can't order them and have to craft them. Also I would like star fragments in exchange, are they all just regular fragments or do you have any large or zodiac ones?

Hello, I have a number of things on your wishlist but am not able to trade right now. I'll be available in about 2 hours (my time zone is PST) or tomorrow as well. For the mermaid items, do you want multiples of any seeing as you can't order them and have to craft them. Also I would like star fragments in exchange, are they all just regular fragments or do you have any large or zodiac ones?
Hello, that sounds great! One of the mermaid items would be great please; I have 28 small fragments, 2 large and 3 taurus. I'm EST but I'll be free all day tomorrow. Also I have 1 pearl in storage but I'll see if I can find more. Thank you!!

eta: my store was actually selling a cash register today so I'm good there! plus I have a couple more pearls now đź’™

Last edited:
Back