• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Wishlist Completion Service

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
  2. Other

Apo

Bells
Feedback
100% (45) +
Hello all!

I have a completed furniture catalogue and want to help YOU complete YOURS! :D
That's why I'm offering a service in which I will deliever 5 items at a time, any items, for 12TBT a trip! Practically a steal!

What's that? You don't have/want to spend TBT?
That's ok too! Because I will also trade those 5 items for unorderable catalogue items, things like gulliver items , paintings, statues, etc, etc . Hey, beats having them taking up storage space, am I right? Feel free to post what furniture you want and what items you have (usual rate will be 5 of my items for only 1 of yours!)

So what are you waiting for? Move towards completing your catalogue TODAY!
(Large orders may be elegible for discounts)

Last edited:
I've got all of them except for the recipies, wallpapers and the flooring :D

They are 26 items total which should come to 60TBT, but since it's a large order, I'll leave it at 50TBT. What do you say?
Actually now that I think about it, is it alright if we stick to only the 4 heart doorplates, the lantern (pink), and the party garland (pastel)? I can do around 15 TBT for those 6 items, but lmk if you have another price you'd prefer!

Reactions: Apo
Actually now that I think about it, is it alright if we stick to only the 4 heart doorplates, the lantern (pink), and the party garland (pastel)? I can do around 15 TBT for those 6 items, but lmk if you have another price you'd prefer!
Sure! That sounds good, I'll have it ready ASAP, keep an eye on the thread and I'll message you as soon as it's ready :)

Sure! That sounds good, I'll have it ready ASAP, keep an eye on the thread and I'll message you as soon as it's ready :)
Thanks so much! (Lol I had an abrupt change of heart and decided I'd miss the challenge of hunting down the stuff on my wishlist, so I picked out only 6 things instead.)
Post automatically merged:

Aaahhhhgh wait a second, is it alright if I switch out the orange heart doorplate with a soccer ball instead? I didn't realize I already have the doorplate in orange.

Thanks so much! (Lol I had an abrupt change of heart and decided I'd miss the challenge of hunting down the stuff on my wishlist, so I picked out only 6 things instead.)

Aaahhhhgh wait a second, is it alright if I switch out the orange heart doorplate with a soccer ball instead? I didn't realize I already have the doorplate in orange.
Oh, I had everything ordered and was about to post, but sure, it's not a problem :) and dont worry, change comes at no extra cost :D

Your order is ready!

Pickup or Delivery?

Last edited:
Oh, I had everything ordered and was about to post, but sure, it's not a problem :) and dont worry, change comes at no extra cost :D
Lol I'm so sorry, I should've double checked sooner :( thank you for accommodating!
is it ok if I do pickup?

Hello there! I'm super appreciative of this service, seeing as how I just started over I'm in need of some furniture haha. Ok so the items I'd like to buy if you have them are:
  1. lacy rug
  2. double sofa (black)
  3. antique bureau (black)
  4. antique mini table (black)
  5. gorgeous mobile
thanks so much!

Hello there! I'm super appreciative of this service, seeing as how I just started over I'm in need of some furniture haha. Ok so the items I'd like to buy if you have them are:
  1. lacy rug
  2. double sofa (black)
  3. antique bureau (black)
  4. antique mini table (black)
  5. gorgeous mobile
thanks so much!

I have all of the items excep the rug, since this is only a furniture oriented catalogue 😅, isbthere any other furniture I can get you instead of the rug?

I have all of the items excep the rug, since this is only a furniture oriented catalogue 😅, isbthere any other furniture I can get you instead of the rug?
Oh! Um, if you have any potted plants in black, like the antherium - I’d happily take that! Sorry. I didn’t realize rugs were different. Everything that goes in the house is furniture to me I guess. :LOL:

Oh! Um, if you have any potted plants in black, like the antherium - I’d happily take that! Sorry. I didn’t realize rugs were different. Everything that goes in the house is furniture to me I guess. :LOL:
One black antherium coming up! I'll have everything ready in about 10 minutes. Keep an eye in the thread :D

Order is ready! Delivery or pickup?

Do you have the black dj turntable
Sure do! Since it's just one item, what do you wanna pay for it?

--Closing up shop for today, will post when it reopens tomorrow :)--

Hello, I'm wondering if I could make a double order for 12tbt and a gallant statue?

black desktop computer
brown and black office desk
black modern office chair
server
black upright locker

black long bathtub
black shower set
black upright piano
black freezer
black folding floor lamp

EDIT: Sorry! I was typing the post just as you said you were closing, feel free to ignore me until tomorrow!

Hello, I'm wondering if I could make a double order for 12tbt and a gallant statue?

black desktop computer
brown and black office desk
black modern office chair
server
black upright locker

black long bathtub
black shower set
black upright piano
black freezer
black folding floor lamp

EDIT: Sorry! I was typing the post just as you said you were closing, feel free to ignore me until tomorrow!
Sounds good! I'll order the first half today and have everything ready by tomorrow. :D

What timezone are you on and what time is best for you?

Back