• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Buying .*:゚ WISHLIST (`・ω・´)ゝ゚:*. | completed for now heh

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have all the orderables except the kk song, and a hair bow wig :)

I can get you the remaining alpine stuff, cabin bed, chocolate cake, kadomatsu, microwave, patchwork chair, piles of leaves, and ranch table if you still need them c:

I can get you the remaining alpine stuff, cabin bed, chocolate cake, kadomatsu, microwave, patchwork chair, piles of leaves, and ranch table if you still need them c:

yup, i still need them :) how much are you asking for all of it?

Yes!! Let me order the items and I'll vm you when I have everything!!

Hello I have returned. :p
I can get you these items:
birch flooring
ranch wall rack

blue wall
box-shaped seat
hair-bow wig
perfume bottles
vintage telescope
whirlpool bath
office flooring

If I got the items right I think the top half are orderable and the bottom half are unorderable. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong though!
I can do 2tbt for the orderables and 3tbt for the unorderables. :D

I also have 23 blue hydrangea starts and 16 pink hydrangea starts that I can sell for 2tbt each. How many do you want? :)

Hello I have returned. :p
I can get you these items:
birch flooring
ranch wall rack

blue wall
box-shaped seat
hair-bow wig
perfume bottles
vintage telescope
whirlpool bath
office flooring

If I got the items right I think the top half are orderable and the bottom half are unorderable. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong though!
I can do 2tbt for the orderables and 3tbt for the unorderables. :D

I also have 23 blue hydrangea starts and 16 pink hydrangea starts that I can sell for 2tbt each. How many do you want? :)

hi again! :p yeah, the top + blue wall are orderable, while the rest are unorderable.
may i get 10 of each starts?

so that's:

3 x 2 tbt = 6 tbt
6 x 3 tbt = 18 tbt
20 x 2 tbt = 40 tbt

so 64 tbt in total? :)

i'll be available to trade in about 10 minutes, if you don't mind waiting? > <

Last edited:
hi again! :p yeah, the top + blue wall are orderable, while the rest are unorderable.
may i get 10 of each starts?

so that's:

3 x 2 tbt = 6 tbt
6 x 3 tbt = 18 tbt
20 x 2 tbt = 40 tbt

so 64 tbt in total? :)

i'll be available to trade in about 10 minutes, if you don't mind waiting? > <

Thanks for helping me calculate ;P
Sure I don't mind waiting! Just vm me when you are ready. :)

Thanks for helping me calculate ;P
Sure I don't mind waiting! Just vm me when you are ready. :)

no worries :p i get really confused too when it comes to bigger orders. i'll vm you once my gates are opened~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back