• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

Winter Skin Discussion

looks great : D

i think the banner needs to be dulled down though, its too dark of a shade of blue... sort of sticks out more than it should.

Its cool I was wondering what it was because the background showed up but the banner at the top was fall and it looked funny.

Monkey09 said:
Its cool I was wondering what it was because the background showed up but the banner at the top was fall and it looked funny.
Lol, we don't have a banner yet, I think this is just a temp one.

a couple things that should prolly be fixed:

the Quote boxes are still the color of the old ones, they should be a light blue, like on the minibanners.

and the writting on the boards is still brown, it should prolly be a shade of blue aswell.

:)

err... just kidding >_>

someone fixed it right as i said that,.

:p

This is perfect for the winter season. Good job Storm and Noodles. Now I know what Storm has been doing with all the time he hasn't spent here.

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
This is perfect for the winter season. Good job Storm and Noodles. Now I know what Storm has been doing with all the time he hasn't spent here.

coughACWWcough lol...yea he probably spent a lot of time on the skin.

Back