• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Cycling Winds of Valoria Temporary Cycling! - In Boxes: ~

Well I managed a home for Pashmina in the nick of time that makes me glad! I'll resume cycling tomorrow! Thanks for all of the interest so far everyone!

Alright back for the day. Here's my current list, which you can also find on post one.

Goldie - Reserved
Bones
Kitty - Reserved
Stinky
Roscoe - Reserved (SymphonySounds)
Tammi - (auto void unless someone wants her for some reason)
O'Hare
Bam - Reserved (Mayor Peyton)
Cherry - on hold

Roscoe is next to go, I'm waiting to hear back from the person that wanted him before I resume cycling. Again, if you want to reserve someone please try and make sure you'll be available. I'm happy to try and hold villagers for people but I don't want to have to keep them in limbo forever lol

Last edited:
Alright current list of villagers...no idea why the game didn't lock me into needing a cranky villager...it was giving me every type but it gave me Julian so I won't complain. I'll start to work on my next mover soon!

Goldie - Reserved
Bones
Kitty - Reserved
Stinky
Tammi - (auto void unless someone wants her for some reason)
O'Hare
Bam - Reserved (Mayor Peyton)
Cherry - on hold
Julian - (Not Available for Reserving!!)

Julian cannot be reserved I'm keeping him for the time being perhaps to trade for Ankha or something down the road!

Pointless update lol

Bam is my next mover currently TTing him out for Mayor Peyton
Cookie was adopted and is one I shall be keeping

I'll update the first post after Bam moves!

Back