Will you be getting it?

May I clear something up?
The game will NOT be free and will come a physical boxed copy as well as a download version.
A Japanese direct is out showing prices for the Japanese version which indicates it is highly likely we will need to pay here too.
The direct shows a bundle which may or may not be released here...either way it will not be free. And YES I will be getting it lmbo

I probably won't. Unless there's a lot more gameplay than what's been shown, it honestly doesn't seem worth it at all.

I don't have a new 3ds yet, so I would probably buy it if it came in a bundle like Japan are getting.

I really want cards of my favourite villagers.

i'll definitely get it if it can be played on the old 3ds! i love the idea of the cards too, i hope there's plenty of variety since i have fav villagers from all tiers. i'm really excited for it

I'm a big animal crossing fan, but spin off just ruins the vibe for me, i can imagine when new leaf starts getting boring for me i might want to play, but when money's tight i can only afford stuff i really desperately want and is worth it

For me, and probably like everyone else, it really depends on the price for me. It sounds like a really neat idea, but if it's at full cartridge price I'll never get it. It's too limited to really interest me at full price.

I probably won't be getting the game itself, but if it's the 3DS XL with the game, then yes!

Yes; ill (hopefully) be getting the bundle that comes with the system, game and E-Reader.. even if they're not bundled ill still get is~

I plan on collecting the cards but not sure about the game... I did enjoy messing with some furniture the other day in New Leaf so I definitely might get it.

oops. lol what was I thinking?

Probably won't. Don't have a reason to collect cards or anything, decorating's not my thing, and I'm not getting on the bandwagon for something with practically no useful information about

Last edited:
Yeah basically, just a quick way for Nintendo to get some bucks. If they wanna get good dollars, they make some good games for once instead of just remaking every ****ing game they had made.

In light of the new info, I won't be. Judging by the look of things, i'd have to first pay about 40 bucks for the bundle if id want to be able to use the cards since I have an O3DS XL and not a N3DS XL w/ no current intentions of getting it anytime soon. Then in order to unlock however many characters they have blocked off, i'd have to start paying 2.50 for 3 RANDOM Amiibo cards and either winding up w/ a stack of doubles or having to hope I can find people on FB to trade off the duplicates

Last edited:
Back