• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Will buy your TRASH!

akmaruman09 said:
TravisTouchdown said:
xYoh said:
uhmm i think he needs em for an event that we dont know D=<
Or....that "send your neighbors stuff so they put their old stuff in the recycling bin which you can get for free" technique.
can u really do that?
I don't even know what you're talking about! And If I'm BUYING it from you, it wouldn't be FREE items duh! Plus, If I wanted to do something as dumb as that, I would just send them fruit or something..... I just love the trash! Come to my town and you'll see it in my basement!

Arctic Kyle said:
akmaruman09 said:
TravisTouchdown said:
xYoh said:
uhmm i think he needs em for an event that we dont know D=<
Or....that "send your neighbors stuff so they put their old stuff in the recycling bin which you can get for free" technique.
can u really do that?
I don't even know what you're talking about! And If I'm BUYING it from you, it wouldn't be FREE items duh! Plus, If I wanted to do something as dumb as that, I would just send them fruit or something..... I just love the trash! Come to my town and you'll see it in my basement!
hmm sounds like a good idea can i come tomorrow?

ok also only 1k is really not that much so it is kinda pointless to do because it takes a while to get a lot of trash

Back