Wild world!

Clouisejames94

Bells
I’m sorta new to WW. I used to play it back in 2005/2006 but decided I wanted to play again. So I’m here just seeing if anyone wants to be friends? (And can show me how to add friends because I never played with anyone back in the day) x

Unfortunately, you can no longer add friends on Wild World. The DS wifi connection was terminated in May 2014. even if you are playing with a 3DS/2DS, you cant play DS games online. however, if you are able to mod your console, im pretty sure there is a way to play Wild World online.

^ You don’t need to mod your console, there’s a DNS exploit if you can still access a WEP connection (usually from a phone hotspot these days). Sorry if mentioning this breaks any rules.

I would like to play, but I don’t have a WEP connection.

^ You don’t need to mod your console, there’s a DNS exploit if you can still access a WEP connection (usually from a phone hotspot these days). Sorry if mentioning this breaks any rules.

I would like to play, but I don’t have a WEP connection.
Buy a cheap android phone and hotspot

I’m aware I can hotspot, but for whatever reason it hasn’t found the connection when I tried.
on wild world i sometimes get error 52000, to solve copper must ask you to test connection and then run the test. Go back to the game and itl work

Back